four

hannah

"hannah! get dressed and get down here." matt yelled

"and what if i don't?"

"you'll be so fucking sorry."

i groaned getting out of bed. i rinsed my face and brushed my teeth before getting changed. whoever is paying matt left me some clothes and other basic things i would need. i grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants and put them on. i walked downstairs and matt was on the couch.

"what do you need?" i asked him, annoyed

"we're having a dinner here tomorrow. there is somebody who needs to see you."

"and?"

"we need to go get you a dress. here's the rules." he handed me a beanie and sunglasses "you'll wear this the whole time we're at the mall. you'll stay next to me the whole time. if you try to run you know what happens don't you?"

the second day i was here i tried running but matt caught me. he locked me in my room for two days, no food, no water.

"do you understand?" matt asked

"yes"

i put on the sunglasses and beanie. matt grabbed my hand and walked me to the car like i was a two year old. he even put the child lock on the car door that way it couldn't be opened from the inside.

he drove down the familiar roads that i used to drive daily. all i could hope was somebody would recognize me. someone would know i'm a missing person and they would call the police. we pulled up at the mall and matt came around to my door. he let me out and immediately grabbed my hand. i groaned and he gave me a death glare.

we walked through the mall that was mainly empty. he asked me what stores i liked to shop at and took me there.

after shopping for an hour or so i came across a dress that i actually liked. it was a dark pink with flowers on it and had an opening in the back. matt said to pick anything i wanted so i got the dress, black wedges and some jewelry.

"are you good now?" matt asked

"i mean i would be better if you let me go home."

"don't be a smart ass hannah."

"whatever"

matt paid for everything and we walked back to the car. he asked me if i was hungry, i nodded in response. he stopped at some deli and went in to get us lunch, locking me in the car. we drove back to the house and ate at the kitchen table together.

"you can spend the rest of the day doing whatever you like but be ready and down here by 6, okay?"

i nod in return and head up to my room for some time away from matt.

-

i slowly brushed through my wet hair. i got dressed and put on the shoes and jewelry matt had got for me.

i went downstairs, matt was standing in at the bottom of the stair case.

"you're five minutes late."

i rolled my eyes and walked passed him. he grabbed my arm yanking me back.

"i'm tired of you're fucking attitude. you're done."

he let go of my arm and i sat down at the table. i was anxious to see who was coming. matt paced back in forth in front of me. his head shot up when someone rang the bell. i couldn't see the door from where i was sitting but i heard matt and a man talking.

matt walked back in to the room except he wasn't alone.

"little hannah scott"

my jaw dropped.

"mr. davis"

-

:)