six

hannah *one week later*

matt and i sat on the couch watching tv. he made me spend time with him although it was hard. sitting with the person who took me away from everyone and everything i loved.

"i wish i knew why you would agree to doing this" i said

"doing what? killing you?"

"yeah"

"i owe mr. davis a favor this is what he asked me to do."

"please matt" i cried "please spare my life. i'm not ready to die."

"i can't. now i need to go out for a bit you can come or you can stay here."

"i'm not going anywhere with you"

"alright. go up to your room." he replied

i walked up the stairs with matt following behind me. once i walked into my room he pulled the door shut and locked it.

-

"i'm back" i heard matt yell from downstairs

"well come and unlock the door"

i could imagine the death glare he would have been giving me. i heard the door unlock and matt opened the door. i was surprised to see a medium sized dog at matt's side.

"this is my dog, burnie."

i sat up on my bed tucking my knees into my chest.

"what are you scared of him?" matt chuckled

"when i was little i got attacked by a dog. i've been afraid of them ever since."

"he's not going to bite you. chill. i want you to cook me dinner tonight."

"i don't even know how to cook."

"you'll figure it out"

i mentally groaned but obeyed him and got out of bed and walked downstairs.

after an hour i finally finished cooking.

"so what did you make?" matt asked sitting down at the table

"pasta and sauce"

matt and i sat at the table eating dinner in silence. i had my feet up on the chair terrified of the dog. after we ate i quickly cleaned and went to my room. enjoying another sleepless night.

-

this is a filler sorry