I licked across the outline of the bone, taking in her scent as I did. I slid a hand up her shirt slowly, allowing her the opportunity to tell me to stop... she didn't so I kept going, raising my hand closer and closer to her breast before I felt it in my palm. I softly squeezed it as I found the nipple and gripped it between my fingers and gently pulled on it. Instantly it went hard. I needed to taste her... Now.

"Sit up Leah, I want to see you." She did as I commanded without hesitation. She looked me right in the eyes as she moved, you could see the lust dancing through them. She wants this as much as I do.

Leah lifted her arms as I clutched at the bottom of the shirt she had slept in, pulling it up over her chest, I exposed her perfect breasts.

I paused for a second, just to appreciate what I was about to concour.

Leah's body was unreal. Without a bra her tits sagged a little. They weren't like any of the other women I had been with, big perky and fake. They were beautiful and natural.

I heard Leah clear her throat and I knew my staring had started to make her feel uncomfortable.

I pulled the shirt over her head and arms and tossed it onto the other side of the room.

I dipped my head down, capturing one of her nipples in my mouth as I massaged the other with my hand.

Pulling back just a little I licked the tip of her nipple then slyly looked up, barely moving my head from its position.

"Has anyone ever told you how perfect your tits are, Leah?" The look on her face told me the words I had spoken took her by surprise. "You don't even understand how beautiful you really are." I mumbled before softly guiding her backwards until her spine was safely on the mattress.

I didn't know how much longer I could keep myself from fucking her. I felt this urge to take her, to have her, but instead I slid myself down over her body, kissing a pathway to the one place I desired the most.

Laying on the bed in only her drenched panties and me between her thighs, I couldn't stop myself from pulling aside the material and licking up some of her juices.

She tasted nothing like I had ever tasted before and without thinking I dove back in, her juices spreading across my face. I felt her as she grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled me even closer to her.

My tongue made its way into her pussy. I started to fuck her with it.

I was fucking, licking and sucking her, lost in my own world of pleasure, and completely unaware of the impact I actually had on this woman. My mind was focused solely on the task at hand and it wasn't until I felt my face get drenched in liquid did I realise that Leah had squirted all over me.

"Nabi?" She looked up at me and watched me closely as I wiped the mess from my face with my fingers before putting them all in my mouth one by one, slowly licking her offering off each of them. "You taste delicious, beautiful..." she watched me through her eyelashes and I could sense she was curious. Offering one of my fingers, she grabbed it and wrapped her tongue around it pulling it into her mouth.

Leah lowered her arm, her palm making contact with my dick through my boxers and slowly started to slide it up and down my shaft.

I threw my head back with pleasure, groaning as I did. "Fuck, Leah." I bit my lip as I started to move my body along with her hand. I closed my eyes but I could still see her in my mind. The look she had in her eyes when she first moved her hand between us. She was starting to enjoy herself.

Leah stopped moving, the sudden lack of movement bringing me back to earth. My eyes flew open, worried something had happened only to see Leah lick her palm as she stared me in the eyes and placed her hand between the elastic of my boxers.