"It what?" He cut her off. "It smells really bad-" Toby sighed and walked back to the couch. "You've gotta be kidding me." Y/N followed him. "What?" He looked up to her. "It's nothing."

Y/N turned away and walked to the kitchen to cool off. Everything he seemed to do made Y/N want to explode with anger.

Why would I ever agree to such a stupid deal? She thought. She buried her hands in her hair and rested her arms on her counter. Maybe it's not too late to change my mind.

She straightened out her back and walked into the living room. She fully expected to see Toby lounging on her couch, but instead she saw an empty room, with her door wide open. She scowled and firmly grabbed the door handle.

She scanned the forest for Toby, but he was nowhere to be seen. Instead her eyes landed on a man crouching behind a bush. Goosebumps formed on her arms and neck the moment she saw him.

She stared at him, while he looked back at her. His mask was emotionless. She turned her head back to her table, where her phone laid. She looked back to the man, who was now standing up. She could see a crowbar dangling from his hands.

She gulped and took a step back, before bolting to her phone. She ran back to her door, but the man was gone. Y/N slowly closed her door, and decided she couldn't be here without some protection.

After Y/N ate some dinner, she got into her car and drove to the next town over. It was dark and looked deserted. She pulled into the parking lot of a gun store.

She walked into the gun store. A man around the same age as her was at the counter. He smiled and waved to her. Y/N wandered the store looking at each gun. "Do you need a little help?" Y/N flipped around to face the man running the store. She laughed. "Yeah." He smiled and took a step closer to her. "What are you looking for?"

She looked back to the large gun she was looking at before. "Something I could use to protect myself." He looked up to the gun she was previously looking at and smiled. "I don't think you need something this big." He grabbed her hand. "Follow me."

After searching for a while, the man was able to set Y/N up with a gun license and a small handgun.

"Your total is 593.62$." Y/N mentally cringed at the price but handed the man her card anyways. "Maybe I could.." Y/N looked up to him, and he smiled at her. "Maybe I could give you the friends and family discount." The man looked at his register and started typing away. "What- no, you don't have to do that." He looked back at Y/N. "I insist- anyways that brings your total to 350, even."

Y/N nodded and smiled at him. He handed her a bag, her card, and her recipe. "Thank you for all your help." He nodded. "It was my pleasure." She giggled, and walked out of the store.

She hopped into her car, and looked at her recipe. Scribbled on it was Call me 205-954-3944. She smiled, and blush rose to her cheeks. She carefully folded up the recipe, and tucked it away.

Y/N drove through the woods, singing along to the songs playing on the radio. In the back of her car, a new cabinet, and some other items, bounced up and down.

Y/N continued singing along to the music until she was interrupted by a blood curdling scream. She immediately stepped on her breaks. She got out of her car, and closed the door as quietly as she could manage. Again another scream rippled through the woods.

Y/N turned in the direction of the screaming. Maybe it's just some kids. She thought. Another scream flooded Y/N's ears. She jumped up, and turned back to her car. She swung the door open, and grabbed the gun she had just bought.

She took a deep breath, and mentally cursed herself out for becoming a cliche horror movie character. She turned back to where the scream came from, and darted into the woods.

Y/N tried to push all the branches and leaves out of her way, but still managed to gain scratches all across her face. Another scream ripped through the woods, this time it was closer. Y/N ran as fast as she could, until she came upon a cleared out area.

Y/N gasped when she saw a young blonde woman clutching her sides, sitting at the bottom of a tree. Her clothes were drenched in blood, and tears ran down the poor girl's face. Y/N ran over to her, the woman immediately put her hands over her face. "Don't hurt me!" Y/N slowed down and crouched by her. "I'm not going to hurt you- what happened here?"

More tears poured down her face. Mascara smeared down with them. "He's gonna come back! He's gonna kill us!" She had a thick southern accent. "Who's he?" She huddled into a ball, and continued weeping. "Miss?"

Y/N placed her hand on the woman's shoulder, and gave it a squeeze. Finally the woman looked back up to her. "Can you walk?" The woman shook her head. Y/N wrapped her arm around the woman and lifted her up.

The woman winced as she stood up. It was only then when Y/N was able to see the many rips, and stabs into her clothes.

"It's going to be okay- I'm going to get you to a hospital." The woman shook her head, no, again. "He'll find us." She whispered, but continued to hobble with Y/N.

Eventually they made it to the road. Y/N arm was wrapped under the woman's shoulder, and on the other hand she held tightly onto her gun. They walked until they were only a few steps left until they were in the car.

The woman stopped and started running to the car despite her injuries. Soon Y/N found out why. Y/N turned around, and saw a man that looked like a dead man. Y/N froze, as the man laughed and started walking towards her. Y/N pointed her gun at the man, her hands shook with every breath. He stopped for a second before he started sprinting at her.

Y/N pulled the trigger, only to find out she had forgotten to load the gun. The man laughed and continued to run at her.

Y/N flipped around and started sprinting to her car, the blonde woman tugged on the door handle that wouldn't open. Y/N yanked the back door open and the woman climbed in. She slammed the door shut and grabbed the driver's seat door.

Before she could hop in she was grabbed and thrown into the side of the car. Her eyes widened when she saw the person in front of her. His hair was black, long, and shaggy. His skin was as white as snow, and his mouth had slits that looked like they at one point in time were cut open, and worst of all he had no eyelids.

He laughed and pressed Y/N harder into the car. "He's been looking for you! He'll give me anything I want if I bring you to him!" He smiled widely, and leaned in closer to me. "I can still have a little fun with you though." He licked his lips, and wrapped his arms around Y/N's neck.

Tears filled Y/N's eyes, the woman in the car banged on the window, and pleaded for me to fight back.

Y/N put her hands to his chest and tried to shove him off, but he didn't budge. "Get off of me!" She weezed out. "Get off!" She was louder this time, but she was still pressed against the car. "Who's the mole who's been helping you?" He screamed, her hands immediately came to her face to protect her nose from his bad breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He laughed again. "Yeah right-" Y/N finally found the strength to hit the man in the head. He let go of her and hunched over holding his head. Y/N ran to the car door, and swung it open. She slammed in closed again and started the car again.

Behind her the blonde woman also opened her door, wacking the crazy man, and making him topple over. The woman shut her door with a bang.

The man got up again, and walked over to Y/N's window, and banged on it. "Come out!" Y/N ignored him, and quickly grabbed her phone to snap a picture of the man. "I'm better in person!" He screamed. She stared at the man for a second, thinking about what would have happened to her if she wasn't able to hit him.

She shivered and looked away from the man. "I'll find you! Both of you!" He screamed again. Y/N ignored him again, and stepped on the gas pedal. The man screamed again, this time a long, petrifying, and painful scream, presumably from Y/N running his foot over.

If you enjoyed please, vote, comment, and follow!