Already Broken

KEZIA

Tommy finally opened up to me and told me about the Robbery and The BSA.

I was also informed about the "mercy killing" of Danny Whizz-Bang - to prevent a war with the Italians, and he was given an easy way to travel to London for a special assignment ordered by the Peaky Blinders.

Today, Lucy is spending the day with John's children - until night, because she and Finn were invited to a bonfire (John's kids didn't want to come)

The boys and I are going to the fair today, but only Tommy and I know that we have business to attend to first, with the Lee family.

Also, Tommy and I have been pretty busy recently.....
_____________________________

"Pol, is Lucy at John's house already?" I ask, walking down the stairs.

She looks over at me with a smirk plastered on her lips. She sips her tea.

I rub my eyes and yawn. "Yes, Tommy brought her over there while you were asleep," She replies as I sit down next to her at the table.

"So....how are you and Tommy doing?" She laughs, I blush giggling.

"Ummm.....good, really good!" I smile as I run my fingers through my messy hair.

"Certainly sounded like it, 'Oh, Tommy! Oh, Fuck Tom, that was amazing! Yes! I love you, Tommy! Oh my god!' I heard it from a mile away." Ada mocks, walking in.

I whip my head towards her, "And where have you been off to lately?" I ask.

She stops in her tracks, and Polly and I look at each other and then back at Ada.

She makes her way over to the tea kettle.

"If you must know, Kezia, I've been in bed. Couldn't sleep. Then I couldn't wake up. Then I was cold, and then I had to go for a wee. Then I was with this bear on a boat. That was just a dream. Then I was hungry." She rambles as she makes herself a cup of tea.

I look at Polly, and she looks back at her newspaper. Ada sets down a cup of tea for myself, I raise an eyebrow. "Thank you, Ada," she smiles and goes back to making her tea.

Ada looks back at Polly and I. She holds her tea cup in her hand as she leans against the counter. "Why are you reading the paper?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Polly retorts, raising an eyebrow at Ada.

"Well, I've never seen you read the paper. I've only ever seen you light fires with them." Ada admits.

"The BSA on strike. Miners are on strike. IRA are killing our boys." Polly replies.