•|him

Ayla:

I'm roaming around in this big mansion and the only place that attracts me is Marino's room or his office.

So I went to his office.

It's already midnight and he hasn't came back so I'm just sitting in his office because this place safe more than my own room.

He spend his most time here usually so I thought I'll clean up his office as a good wife and surprise him.

Eventhough his office is already clean.

I started cleaning his desk and put away the coffee mug which had cold coffee in it.

The files were piled up cleanly and I became curious.

Are these files maybe related to some mafia secrets. I mean he's at the top so he might have some secrets.

What if he's batman?

I bit my lips as I remembered all those muscles under that tight shirt.

Oh god!!

My hands went to my lips as I thought how it would feel to kiss him. Is he rough or gentle.

I want to know everything about him. His childhood, if he was a naughty kid or a good boy.

Why does he not like his mom or how old he was when his dad died. Why doesn't he have frames of his childhood pictures.

I chuckled and turned around.
A loud shatter made me flinch as I looked back at the coffee mug which was broken with spilled coffee on his files.

"Oh god!! What have I done"
I started panicking and tried to clean the file but ended up messing everything more.

I cleaned the broken glass hurriedly.

After cleaning I ran upstairs to my room. Why am I so clumsy?

My heart was beating fast in fear as I hid in my blanket.

Dad always punished me for being clumsy.
I tried to not think about my family but the memories kept flooding in while I was panicking.

After some while, I heard Marino shouting my name downstairs and I flinched.

Oh no! He's back.

There's no point on hidding so I went downstairs while trembling. He glared at me and pointed at the files which had coffee stain.

"What is this Ayla?!?!"
He yelled and my eyes watered immediately.

No don't yell at me. I'm your wife.

"I didn't did it purpose. I was trying to clean your off-"
He cut me off.

"Ayla why did you even entered my office?! How dare you even touch my stuff"
He yelled again and I couldn't hold back my tears.

I stared down and started sobbing while trembling. Is he going to punish me?

"Look up"
He spoke softly this time.

And I started crying more.
I don't want to be thrown out..it's scary. I don't want to be punished.

"Ayla.."
He whispered my name while coming closer and cupped my face making me look up at him.

I stared at him while sobbing.
"I..I'm sorry, don't punish me Marino. I won't do it again"

"No one is punishing you darling"
His big hands pulled me in a hug and he caressed my back.

"I'm sorry "
I whispered while calming down.

"It's ok Ayla..just don't be sad"
His deep voice made his chest rumble and I pressed my cheeks against his chest to hear his fast heart beat.

"Why are you awake so late?"
He asked while pulling back and wiping my teary face softly.

My eyes were in disbelief at his action.

Is mr.heartless comforting me?

Maybe he's planning to kill me soon that's why he's taking pity on me.

"Don't look at me in disbelief Ayla"
He chuckled deeply and my heart was about to jump out of my nose.

"Are you flirting with me?"
I whispered in shock.

"No I'm not"
He smiled, pulling me closer by my waist.

"Don't do this to me Marino.
I'll fall in love with you more"
I whispered sadly while staring in his Deep blue eyes.

"I know"
He sighed and pulled away while picking up his ruined files.

I bit my lips and couldn't help but love him.

"Just Let me tell you this one last time"

Marino turned back and looked at me. His eyes saddened as his brows furrowed.
"No, don't Ayla"

A sad smile formed on my face as the 3 dangerous words left me mouth.
" I love you "

He inhaled sharply and fisted his hands. I could see his veins popping out from his neck as he clenched his jaw.

A satisfied feeling ran through my body as I knew that my words affected him this time.

"You shouldn't Ayla... because you'll be heartbroken after finding out my biggest secret"

My eyes filled up with confusion and I stared at him.

"I want to know every secret of yours and I promise, I won't judge you"

He remained silent and I knew he won't speak.

"I'm going back to my room. Goodnight "

My legs started walking fastly as I ran upstairs and closed my door.

My fingers fiddled with my necklace as a habit and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm pathetic..a pathetic lover"

What would Enzo do in this situation. Maybe I wouldn't have been in this situation if Enzo was here.

Everyone around me get destroyed. I'm a cursed one. A murderer who doesn't deserved to be loved.