Another Cole...?!

Começar do início

"You really don't remember me?" He asked making me nod.

He sighed in sadness, "My real name is Cody Brookstone." He revealed making us gasp.

"Woah...Sensei was right..." Sora mumbled.

"This is freaky! Am I going to meet my alternate self?" Nya asked.

"That's weird," Spitz said, "But cool!" Fritz finished.

"Very peculiar..." Geo hummed, "Yeah, very." Bonzle gave an eye roll.

"I knew it!" Cole shouted, "You are the faker!"

"But! I do have a wife named (A/Y/N)! It's true. She looks just like you," Cody held my hands, "Please, you have to remember me!"

I only held pity in my expression, "I'm sorry Cody, but... I'm not your wife. My name is (Y/N) Brookstone. I'm Cole Brookstone's wife. I'm sorry."

Cole soon separated us, "Yeah. So back off." he glared at Cody holding my waist.

"So I was wrong all along..." He sighed in defeat, "I lost her in the Merge. I didn't know I was in a new dimension til I met the Empress and she brought me in. All I wanted was to find her...That's why I followed you here."

"That doesn't explain you chasing after girlfriend all this time!" Nya held a cautious face towards Cody.

"It was just an act, I promise!" Cody held up his hands to show he was serious, "I really did want to help you guys, but the Empress knows all of my moves. I only just recently detached myself from their coms. They don't know about me betraying them yet."

"But how can we trust you? You tried to take my son away from my wife and I! And worst of all, you kissed my partner!" Cole pointed an accusing finger toward his alternate self.

"I know...I've done some horrible things to you and your family. But I'm ready to repay my debt to you all. Whatever it takes to get your trust, I'll do it." Cody insisted he would do anything in his power to prove to us that he would help us from now on.

"Maybe turning back and never facing my wife nor looking at my family or friends would help," Cole sneered.

"Okay," I gave him a chance making the group surprised.

"But Sensei! He's dangerous!" Sora protested.

Nya joined in not agreeing at all, "Yeah! Remember him almost taking your life away with your powers?!"

"Don't forget about him taking Adam hostage!" Geo added, "Yeah. Not cool." Bonzle said.

"And when he KISSED you in front of me?! Angel, I love you. But you need to understand we can't trust this guy. I mean..." He looked at Cody before looking back at me, "...just look at him!"

"Ahem! That stung for your information," Cody pointed out making Cole roll his eyes, "It was supposed to!"

"Cole. I know. And I completely agree with you. But remember what my uncle used to tell us? The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. And that's what we're going to do." I held my husband's hand.

Cole held a serious face before me, I tried to win him with my smile making him immediately lose, "Fine. But I ain't trusting him."

"Thank you." I smiled at my husband before turning to Cody.

"Cody. I'm willing to give you a chance. But know this, I'll have my team take you down the moment you show disloyalty or distrust anytime." I started making him nod,