Chapter 43 ( my baby )

Start from the beginning

She obviously wanted me to do something for her.

"Well I wanna go shower you wanna join me." Ariana nodded her head. She then got from underneath the blanket and latched onto me like a koala.

I carried the both of us to the bathroom and gently placed her down on the counter. "You wanna have a bubble bath? Or a shower."

"Bubble bath," Ariana muttered under her breath. "What's that Ari I can't hear you."

"I want a bubble bath," Ariana spoke but a little louder this time. I sighed and started kissing all around her face making her giggle. "I won't stop kissing you until you speak up." Ariana threw her head back laughing

"Who said I want you to stop." I gasped and lifted Ariana. "Someone's acting like a naughty girl." I grabbed onto Ariana's ass and squeezed her cheeks. "Yeah, your right my ass is bigger than yours." Ariana gasped and then pinched my cheek hard. "Ouchie." I gently placed Ariana down on the ground.

"Now I'll prepare the bath. You get that pretty body of yours out of those clothes." I kiss Ariana's cheeks and let go of her.

I turned on the water for the tub and clogged the drain then proceeded to go into the medicine cabinet I pulled out some soap bottles flower petals and some bath bombs for fun. I stared at the array of scented bath bombs "What are you feeling today? Tropical pineapple. Or soothing strawberry..." Looking back at Ariana I lost track of my words and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

She was naked and god did she look gorgeous. Ariana didn't have the stereotypical curvy body with a snatched waistline and was rather petite. Nonetheless, her body was perfect, and with her hair down she looked like a goddess. "Ow, my scalp hurts." Ariana rubbed the top of her head only stopping once she noticed me staring at her bewildered.

"What is something wrong." I awkwardly looked around with my mouth open like a fool trying to come back to reality. "No everything is perfect."

Ariana pouted and then hugged herself. "I know my body isn't the nicest to look at."

"No!" I suddenly yelled out making her jump. "Your body is perfect and as amazing as you are." Ariana started to blush. "You mean that."

"Of course." Ariana shuffled over to me and put her head down on my chest. "Thank you baby you always know how to make me feel better."

Noticing how full the bathtub was getting. I lifted Ariana and went over to the bathtub. With one hand I turned off the water and then went to gently place her down in the tub but as the water touched her body she screamed. "Ahh, it's cold!" Looking over at the faucet I noticed that the cold water and the hot water had been switched.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Ari." Ariana gripped me tight. As I lifted her from the water my grip was slipping as I held in my laugh. "It's not funny," Ariana whined I kissed Ariana's cheeks and then put her down on the ground.

After a few minutes of waiting for the tub to empty and then fill it back up again this time with hot water. "You still didn't answer my question by the way."

Ariana looked at me confused. "Which bath bomb do you want? Strawberry or pineapple."

"Just put the both of them in." I grabbed the rest of the other bath stuff and just dumped them in eyeballing it.