The Swan Song. (finale)

Start from the beginning

she looked ta you shocked.

"JAPAN?"

"yup! but for some reason, everyone speaks and writes in english!"

"thats...surprising."

"oh trust me i know."

you took a step forward.

"(Y/N)! I NEED HELP! THIS PSYCHO BUTTERFLY IS GOING TO KILL MEEE! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"COME BACK HERE YOU SCARRED PRICK! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND SLEEP WITH MY SISTER!"

"SHE INITIATED IT!"

"I'M GONNA CUT YER DICK OFF!"

"SHINOBU CALM DOWN!"

"SISTER STOP! I WANT HIM INSIDE ME!"

"YOU ARE NOT HELPING KANAE!"

"DONT DENY A WOMAN OF HER NEEDS!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

you sighed as the voices emit from your house. you heard the faint sound of Rengoku as well.

"SET YOUR BALLS ABLAZE! SET YOUR KIDS ABLAZE!"

"WHY IS RENGOKU HERE!? WASN'T HE OUTSIDE A SECOND AGO!?"

"RENGOKU HELP ME STOP SHINOBU!"

"HAHAHAHA! NO!"

"RENGOKU COME BACK! GOD DAMN IT!"

'why....why are that at my house at this moment of time?'

your mother was slightly taken aback by the shouts.

you walked towards the door, slowly opening it.

"....hey." you saw Giyuu holding Shinobu up by her armpits, she was thrashing around in his grip and trying to attack Sanemi, who hid slightly behind Kanae....who was slightly undressed. Sanemi was also partially undressed.

there was a knife on the floor next to Kanae, who picked it up and placed it on some furniture to her left.

"jesus.... why are you all here?" you asked them. "AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE INTERCOURSE AT MY HOUSE!?"

your mother stood out of view to your left.

"you had a guest room, so why not?" Kanae replied, clasping her hands together like nothing was wrong.

"....WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?"

noone responded as they all looked at each other.

"thats...a great question." Kanae spoke, raising a finger up to the ceiling. "why don't we forget about all this and go back to what we were originally doing?" she kindly suggested.

you didn't know her first statement was a lie and that they all knew why, it was like they were keeping something from you.

"NO!" Shinobu shouted. "I AIN'T LETTING HIM-"

Giyuu clasped his hand over her mouth and she looked at him, pouting.

you looked over to your left, apologizing to your mother over everything  she was hearing.

"anyway, all of you quiet. and Kanae button up your uniform!" you yelled.

you still wondered why she still wore her uniform when the corps you longer exsited. but she did as you asked.

"anyway, i want all of you to meet someone."

they all looked at you and tilted their head, but eventually, your mother walked into their view.