Misunderstandings.

'i have been flying for 20 minutes and all i see is more forest, then again i have been flying slowly. i should take a break, finding nothing is mentally draining...'

his feet would lightly tap on the floor, and he would sigh. sitting down next to a tree and looking at his hand.

"what a day. how do i even get here though? did i die in my sleep and isekaid? main questions is how did i die in my sleep? lets not fret over that for now, i have my important matters. like getting OUT OF THIS GODDAMN FOREST!"

once again, some bushes would rustle behind him. he would almost rip her hair out as he would turn around and enter a combat stance, ready for a demon to leap out at him. but nothing would happen, his eyes would narrow, as he would carefully look around the area anticipating for someone to jump out at him and attack him.

'he's looking away from me,  i should be able to slice the demon's neck.'

(y/n) eyes would shoot backwards as, once again, the bushes would emit a sound, and something would shoot out from it. he would duck, dodging the attack. he wouldn't have time to identify his attacker, as a blade would almost make contact with his neck, however, he would vanish, appearing behind his attacker and kicking them in the back, sending them flying towards a tree. only then would he be able to identify his attacker and his famillair golden hair.

'hold on! Rengoku?! why is the flame hashira here!?!?!?'

"hm, you don't seem like an uppermoon. just who are you demon!" he would say, a small trail of his signature smile along his face.

'uppermoon? was that demon?- no, it had no markings, maybe it was a false uppermoon case, it had no kanji for lowermoon either, wait hold on, why are they speaking English? isn't this Taisho Era Japan?' he would think to himself, staring down the hashira infront of him. 'if i have to fight i should limit myself. i dont know if for the sake of plot I've been nerfed in terms of power. don't want to kill him accidentally.'

"would you believe me if i said i was human?" he would ask, glancing at Rengoku's hand which would tighten after his words.

"i would not! after all, you just vanished! no human is capable of such a feat unless you're a demon slayer, and you have no blade or uniform, therefore, you are a demon!"

'shit, he makes a good point, he has no reason to believe i'm human. and my speed didn't help my cause. damn. i screwed myself over it seems.'

"well, what about if i didn't want to fight and that i haven't eat a single human?"

"impossible! your speed proves it, you've eaten a lot of humans!"

'this works actually, maybe i could see if the trail with Tanjiro has happened, he might give it away with his body language.'

"and you're sure of that fact? After all, there could be demons that haven't eat a human before." he would say, a hand on his hip

'just like Yushiro and Nezuko, both of them haven't eaten a single human.'

Rengoku's eyes would narrow, a confused look within them, but also a judging gaze.

'this demon, why hasn't he attacked? and why does he spout on about not eating a human? is it possible that?- no. a demon isn't able to stop themselves from eating. but then why hasn't he attacked?'

"just so you now, i can sense you!" (y/n) would shout, turning around and grabbing the whip that would have impacted him. he would throw it forward, and a girl would come flying out from the bushes, flying over him and landing on her feet next to Rengoku.

'a whip? so Mitsuri is here to? ' he would think turning around to look at them both. however, he would immediately look away with a blush on his face. 'god she looks even better in person! and cover yourself up a bit more! i can see your breasts!'