Last Weeks Battle Is Today's Celebration.

it's been a week since Muzan's death.

Akaza had died through burning in the sun, going out on his own terms.

he was in heaven with Koyuki now.

after you basically brought back everyone's loved ones, you took a backseat, mainly staying at home until Mitsuri came and dragged you outside to meet her family or go out for food.

admittedly, it was very boring to do nothing.

the first thing you did was visit Kaguya.

his curse was gone, meaning he could see again.

you were glad, but you felt like you didn't really do all that much, even though you did do quite abit.

right now, you were at a restaurant or something, because all the hashira and the kamaboko squad, including Sabito Makamo, Murata and Kanae, wanted to celebrate. you and Mitsuri were the first two to arrive.

speaking of which, she lived with you now. moving in like 2 days after Muzan's death.

you proposed the idea to her and she got packing basically immediately.

you looked at Mitsuri, noting how she seemed out of it.

she's had a rough last few days.

she was sick yesterday in the morning, and you knelt beside her as she vomited.

today was better, but all of her energy was sapped away by something.

she's also been ever more hungry, which you thought was impossible.

"(y/n)..im so tired... could i rest on you?"

you told her she could, telling her to lay down and put her head on your lap, which she did, laying down on her back as you gently played with her hair, even lightly scratching her scalp to help her fall asleep.

eventually all you heard was her soft breathing. which was evident sign of her asleep state.

you were waiting for a while so you ordered a drink, a bottle of alcohol in fact.

the more you thought about it, the more the place seemed like a big cafe.

..hold on, did restaurants even exist in taisho era?

oh well, best not worry about it and just wait for everyone.

you got your drink and well...drank it.

what else could do with it? eat the fucking glass?

......your goku wants to know if it's tasty.

but, you were smart enough to not eat it.

you looked down towards the sleeping Mitsuri, a soft smile on your face as you hummed to yourself.

eventually, Tanjiro and his friends entered the cafe and saw you. he was about to shout at you to say hello but he noticed you put a finger on your lips. they sat down at the table with you, and then they noticed that Mitsuri was sleeping. they decided to keep their voices down.

"hello Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Senjuro, Genya, Kanao and Nezuko...thats alot of names."

"hello." they all said back.

you smiled at Senjuro and he smiled back.

you see, you actually went to visit them a few days ago per the request of Rengoku, who wanted to thank you for bringing back his mother. when you went, you saw Senjuro. it turns out their dad had changed after the mugen train and he thanked you for saving Rengoku.