Exploration.

"You requested me?"

"Please take a seat my child."

(Y/n) would take a seat infront of Kaguya, taking a sip of the beverage infront of him.

"I am aware we talked not even 2 days ago, however, both the information you gave me and the message has sparked this idea of mine. I want you to shadow Tanjiro Kamado."

"What do you mean 'shadow?'"

"I want you to stay in the shadows and follow him. Make sure he stays safe, his sister as well." He would slide him a note, still smiling. "Also, please give this to Tamayo when your paths meet. She should understand it without saying anything."

"I see. Two birds with one stone. Problem is I have no idea how and when he gets to Urokodaki's."

"Not a problem, Urokodaki has been informed of your future arrival, and this Kusagai crow will lead you to him. All you need to do is follow Tanjiro and his sister."

"Okay then, when do I go?"

"Whenever you desire. Also, you can make yourself known at any moment if you so wish. It would make your job easier."

(Y/n) would nod his head, finishing the drink and bowing to Kaguya. He would then stand up, excusing himself and leaving the room, crow in tow.

"well, i suggest we get going immediately.  lead the way my winged friend. also do not be alarmed, but i can fly. so we will get there quicker than anticipated." (y/n) would say, taking into the skies as the Crow would let out a shriek of shock.

"oh wow! this will make my job easier." the crow would laugh, flying off the boy's shoulder and shooting towards his intended location 

(y/n) would smirk, speeding up his velocity and becoming side to side with the crow. the crow would have a remnant of a smile on its own face, as they would shoot across the skies together. 

----

they were at Mt. Sagiri now. (y/n) had noticed how the crow seemed to be struggling to breathe, then he would realise why.

'ah right, the air is thin at the top of the mountain, i should send the crow back so i can find Urokodaki myself.'

and so he would, dismissing the crow, which would be grateful to be dismissed as it would gracefully fly away, leaving (y/n) to his lonesome as he would scan the area, looking for a wooden hut within the mountains. eventually he would find it. slowly floating downwards towards it. his feet would land on the group with a soft snap of a few twigs underneath his boot. he would raise 2 fingers, knocking on the Shogi door. an man wearing a red tengu mask would open it, a cloud-patterned haori on his figure. 

"hello there."

"general Kenobi."

"what?"

"don't worry about it."

"the boy hasn't arrived yet. he should be on his way however." Urokodaki would say, showing the boy a note from Tomioka.

'he met tanjiro already? damn Tomioka is fast.' (y/n) would think, reading the note. 'why is it in english? i'm in JAPAN!'

"come in, dinner is almost ready. however i didn't expect you to get here so quick, so i didn't make alot."

"ah don't worry. i should be fine with what you made."

the two would sit down across from a table, a cooked fish on the table, cut into pieces for an easier way of picking them up with chopsticks. and with some difficulty, (y/n) would pick them up and take a bite of the fish.  luckily, it seems he didn't inherit the Saiyan appetite as he was full after eating the food. by this point the two would just be sitting across from each other drinking some tea from the cups they both possess.