You Dare Defy Justice!?

All of Muzan's cells were on high alert. the overpowering presence was back, and those words...

those damned words.... filled him with pure fear..

he turned around, seeing a pair of grey eyes staring at them, they seemed to be glowing. for a second, he thought he saw HIM.

he was fucking terrified. every part of his body was screaming at him to run.

it was much worse than the time he feared that man.

so, he did run.

'nakime, get me out of here..NOW!'

he wouldn't have time to react when the person would grab him, promptly throwing him out of the mansion by literally throwing him through the wall. he then felt the person place their hand on his chest and a burning feeling begin to manifest.  but he was teleported before whatever the man was going for had fulfilled. he was teleported to the infinity castle. he believed he was safe from whoever it was.

he was proved wrong when he stood up and heard a voice from behind him.

"you didn't think i would let you run now did you?"

he looked behind him to see the person walk forward and grab his shoulder. he quickly jumped back and ran away like a coward. the person, which we all know is (y/n), went to give chase, but was intercepted by some demons that he could obviously eliminate within a second.

'upper 1 , 2, 3? and 5.' you smirked. ' so he did replace them all. i wonder where six is?'

you figured out where upper 6 was when you felt someone slash your side, you looked down seeing upper 6, who was clearly shocked at the fact nothing happened.

you 'tch'd as you felt pure anger infect you.

'you dare..'

you flicked the demon way like he was nothing. 

because he was nothing.

he was nothing more than a placeholder that Zenitsu solo'd.

you looked towards the other uppermoon demons. you smirked at all of them. you dashed forward, going to punch upper 2 straight in the face.

you were about to connect whe-

you were in a new location of the infinity castle. you were confused for a second as you looked down at the floor, but you grit your teeth when you realized exactly what just happened.

'Nakime..'

you slammed your fist into the floor with a smirk, placing two fingers on your head with the other hand.

you instant transmissioned back to the upper demons who were making a plan with the guidance of Kokushibo, but it ended when you kicked him straight in the jaw.

"did you really think i would let you delay me from killing you all so easily!?" you shouted, going to throw an energy blast before Nakime teleported you away again. your ki blast destroyed the wall and caused the place to shake.

you balled your fist.

"alright then, i'll play your little game you worthless demon.."

you put two fingers on your forehead again.

"lets see if you can keep up..."

so, you began your little Instant transmission frenzy, doing hit and runs against the demons as nakime desperately tried to keep you way from them.

it filled you with joy when you watched all the demons spun around to find you but just get sucker punched or kicked in the face and cause a large amount of damage, you even completely destroyed Douma's jaw a few times.