Nearing Swan Song.

your eyes opened, your head in a world of pain. then again, the rest of your body was aching. you sit up, noting the area around you was akin to the butterfly mansion. your memory was hazy on what happened, but a sharp pain to your back made you remember that you got destroyed by Beerus. not literally obviously, but he did a number on you that's for sure.

you sat up, although with difficulty as each movement shot a large amount of pain into your nerves. you groaned as your head pounded as you sat up. there was a bandage around it, same with the rest of your body. you looked around the room, you were the only one in it. somehow, it made you feel lonely, and you definitely didn't like that.

you got out of the bed, much to your body's protest, and left the room. it was quiet, and quite frankly you didn't like it. it made the butterfly mansion something that seemed so full of life, so dead. although that didn't last long, as you caught a glimpse of pink hair. you ran after it, grunting at the pain that surfaced from that action. you turned the corner, but somehow, noone was there. you were confused, but continued walking anyway. eventually, you reached the kitchen, which also showed signs of no life. and you were getting worried now.

"something's off." you exclaimed to yourself, narrowing your eyes.

you left the kitchen, wondering the lit halls. it was deathly silent. and you walked out into the garden. it was night time. you deadpanned as you saw the night sky, and you realized the main reason you saw noone was because they were most likely asleep. then again, why did you see the pink hair then?

your question was answered when you felt two strong yet gentle arms wrap around your shoulders and pull you backwards, the back of your head resting on the person's chest.

"Mitsuri?" you asked calmly, your body sinking into her own as it relaxed.

"it's me." she answered swiftly, her embrace holding you tight.

"what happened?"

"you passed out shortly after these guys left. you also started bleeding and i panicked." she told you, causing you to chuckle, which she blushed in embarrassment.

she sat down,  and she made you lie down, your head resting on her thighs. it was comfortable thats for sure.

"you shouldn't be out of bed." she said softly, her hand running through your hair. her voice was so soothing it made you feel slightly tired.

"well i dont like sitting in bed doing nothing." that was a  plain lie. (y/n) loved laying in bed and doing nothing all day. it was probably his favourite thing to do.

the both of them looked up to the night sky, the stars shining bright as the moon illuminated them under it's watchful eye. you closed your eyes as her hand weaved through your hair, and you felt a quick yet soft sensation on your forehead, just blow the bandage.

"if you're going to kiss me then get the lips." you said, glancing up at her face although it was hard as you only saw her breasts. you did manage to see a slight blush as she looked down at you however.

she pouted as you smirked at her, and she yanked your hair in return, causing you to recoil in pain. after that, you sat up, wincing and clutching your stomach as you did. you turned and looked at the sky once more, and the both of you sat in a comfortable silence for god knows how long. the both of you had one hand interlocked with another's and Mitsuri had stood up, confusing you slightly.

"im tired, so im heading to bed." she aid, yawning and letting go of your hand to wipe her eyes.

you stood up afterwards however, following her as you walked around the butterfly mansion for a few minutes. eventually, Mitsuri made it to her own room she was given for her stay, and she looked at you, as if knowing you were following her from the start. she motioned you to enter, which you did and she lay down on her bed, grabbing you and pulling you in, although careful as to not aggravate your injuries. she snuggled up to you, and you could feel her hair tickling you.