Intimacy Is A Wondrous Thing.

this chapter will have lemon, but i will say when it starts and you can skip it.

it will be longer than the first one i wrote, and much more wild (potential hair pulling, fingering, possible oral, shit like that instead of just 'har har ima stick my dick in :D' basically foreplay ig. no anal though.)

because you cant tell me Mitsuri has a low sex drive and (y/n) would not tap that as much as possible. ESPECIALLY after getting that sayian stamina.

there would defo be like 3 rounds or more bro. and im also going into detail, so i will say nipples, vagina blah blah

it might not be good, but it is my second time writing it so suck it up if you dont like it.

it is at least 2000 words though lol.

-------

you stared at a specific demon slayer who was training alongside the others.

normally, you would have headed inside to do...whatever you wanted.

but not today.

because this demon slayer said some very cocky shit and it pissed you off slightly.

he was saying that all the hashira was weak and that he doesn't need this training because of the amount of progress he made.

he also declared he would pass the training today without fail, and that he would 'beat Aoi'

it was like those cliche gacha videos where they get humbled.

but it hasnt happened just yet.

but you weren't angry over his cockiness, that just annoyed you.

you were angry over him calling the hashira weak and sayign he would beat Aoi.

that was because best water man and your thicc as fuck girlfriend was apart of the group known as the hashira, and Aoi was your child in your eyes.

you kept an eye on that demon slayer the entire time. you also told Aoi there would be a slight change in rotation today, saying that Tanjiro would go first instead of Inosuke.

speaking of which, that should be happening within the next 5 minutes. you looked over at Nezuko, who would be sitting on the floor next to you, her eyes closed yet focused. you smiled at her progress, she had come far since she first started her own training.

you looked back at the batch of demon slayers, your eyes drifting to Mitsuri fro a second. you would blush, looking  away from her as she would acrobatically show you her fucking underwear on accident.

luckily it was at a speed only you would see, as Mitsuri had gotten tremendously quicker from when everyone fought you daily.

she became the main reason you went inside after those sessions.

you had to relieve yourself from this somehow.

anyway, i got off track. you scanned the area after the blush faded, once more coming face to face with the cocky slayer.

the thing that made his statement funny was that some of the hashira had passed the test, and had begun their own training session with other slayers. you heard that those training sessions were going really well for everyone involved, as the endurance training you gave the hashira was slightly implemented into their own training sessions.

the slayer didn't even realise you were boaring into him. and made you almost chuckle at the poor sod.

"alright! everyone, time to file up!" Aoi's commanding voice sounded out as she turned the corner, hopping down onto the ground as she drew her blade. she got more confidant in herself it seems.