An Understandable Lack Of Faith.

so. Kaguya told them everything. like everything. although this was stated before hand. 

for obvious reasons, the hashira were skeptical. although deep down they know he wasn't a demon due to his immunity to the almighty deadly laser known as the sun, they just could not believe he came from a world where they just didn't exist.  

(y/n) could understand that completely, i mean, how would you feel if it turns out your were nothing but fiction? oh wait hold on that would be cool-

anyway, some of the hashira were shocked, some were angry. but 3 people were just standing there, completely unaffected by the news, and lets be honest, we already know who those 3 are.

the only ones that took it well would surprisingly be Mitsuri, shinobu and Giyuu. Mitsuri was the only surprising one though, as for giyuu and Shinobu, it made sense for them to know after he brought back the fucking dead. to be honest, Sanemi should take it well, but that no eyebrow-ed dumpster fire was just angry.

(y/n) would be sitting down and watching, although he would eventually stand up when Mitsuri did. they both would have looked at each other, and (y/n) would have been surprised by the fact she smiled brightly at him, as if she did not care one bit.

one thing Kaguya left out, was where (y/n) got his powers. stating that he would have to do that himself. (y/n) mentally cursed him for that as the hashira would no doubt ask him about it right after they come to terms with their new found knowledge of existence in and of itself.

(y/n) would have crossed his arms. watching them have angry breakdowns or confide in each other to wrap their heads around it, Tengen would just say it was flashy that someone was flamboyant enough to create the whole universe by themselves, which would catch some hashira's approval. but they then had to realise they made the demons technically.

Akaza would actually be the one that brought that up, silencing everyone's current thoughts.

"well, then again, they create us to combat the demons right? and they gave us breathing styles. they could have easily made it so the demons had no resistance correct?"Kanae would include, putting her finger to the sky as if raising the idea of knowledge.

"right now i believe our attention should be focused on him. to be precise, how much of the story does he know and how much has he changed to benefit us?" Iguro would respond, giving (Y/n) all the attention.

"you know, he makes a good point. we have the source of information right here. so how much did you change?"

"well, Rengoku was meant to die by Akaza. but due to my interference, that has not played out."

"i see! well thank you!"

"well dont think you're out of the woods yet. we still have Muzan and the rest of the upper moons." (y/n) would bring up "and, due to timeline changes such as upper 1's appearance, we need to crack down on Tanjiro's protection."

"why that unflamboyant kid?"

"because he is the only one, minus me who can kill him. he uses the first breathing to ever exist, Sun breathing. the strongest breathing style that brought Muzan to his knees around 500 years ago by a man named Yorichii Tsugikuni,"

"hold on, but didn't you call upper 1 Tsugikuni?"

"twins. his brother michikatsu became Kokushibo. he uses moon breathing."

"so basically, Tanjiro is crucial to our success?"

"precisely.  and before you ask, he can use sun breathing due to the fact his ancestor was friends with Yorichii, and they passed down the breathing style through a dance or something, i dont get it fully."