Chapter 21

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

Seeing Jungkook unconscious there wasn't even a sec when Mrs Jeon had stopped weeping, it's been long since the doctor had visited Jungkook and told them that he will be awake soon, it's 10 in the evening, which is making both Mrs Jeon and taehyung restless for the moment

Consciousness for Jungkook in the meantime is very important, otherwise his health could go more down, Mrs Jeon is worried sick while on the other hand, Taehyung was feeling helpless, he wants to be with his mother at the moment at the same time wants to be with Jungkook, he don't know how his mother is doing but he had no courage to leave Mrs Jeon and Jungkook here all alone

Mr Jeon will be here in sometime.

Taehyung's heart beating wildly in the cage of his ribcage, he thinks if there was not ribcage his heart might have betrayed by jumping out, feeling every second like a thousand year passing, he was praying for nothing but the well being of the two important person in his life.

He have no idea why jungkook was important for him, but what's matter the most is, he is important to him and that's it.

Mrs Jeon and taehyung was still seated onto the metal benches, it feels like time got stuck for them, Taehyung tried to convince Mrs Jeon to atleast have a sip of juice but she refused stubbornly

Mrs joen looked at the boy sitting beside her, his condition is yelling he needs rest!

Mrs Jeon sighed while catching the attention of other who looked at her knowing Mrs Jeon wants to talk to him

"Taehyung you should go home now. You must be really tired." Her voice came out hoarse because all of the crying but still there was a hint of worrying, which was unusual for her

"No ma'am. I can't leave you alone here." Taehyung voiced out with dry throat. "It's alright. Jungkook's father must be coming in a while and your family must be waiting for you and look at you. You are really tired." She said trying to convince him to go home.

"I already inform my family that I'll be late and when Sir will come here then I'll go home." Taehyung determined leaving no space for more argument.

After a while, They saw Mr. Jeon coming towards them, his facial expressions and body language yelling worry. As soon as Mrs. Jeon saw her husband she stood up and hugged him. Never stopped tears started to flow heavily.

"What happened to Jungkook? When I came back home, the maids informed me you guys are in hospital." Mr. Jeon said as he hugged his wife back who is crying now again.

Mr. Jeon made his wife calm down and once she stopped crying. She turned towards taehyung and smiled lightly. "You can go home." She said gently.

Mr. Jeon was little taken aback by this because it's very very rare of her to talk to maids gently or softly, but he shrugged it off thinking that she is just sad by their son's condition.

Taehyung nodded. He bowed and left from there. He walked out of the hospital and took the way to the city hospital where his mother is admitted.

The raven hair man put his both hands inside the hoodie's pocket and continued to walk feeling the chilly wind Crossing over his face, giving him a suddenly urge of peace which well needed, all the sudden weight of troubles broke onto his shoulders suddenly leaving him all alone to fight. The walk stayed for 20 mints as he reached Infront of the hospital, his limbs weren't moving, putting himself up he let out a deep breathy sigh finally stepping inside.

He walked inside and asked the receptionist about his mother's room number. When he got to know the number, the raven thanked her and headed to the room.