Chapter 16

Enjoy!

Taehyung woke up by the sound of alarm. He sleepily sat on the bed and and went to washroom to do his morning routine. After doing his usual routine, he changed into some casual clothes and we headed downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.

Taehyung entered inside the kitchen and wore Apron. He started to prepare breakfast when he heard hobi and Jimin bickering about something. He shooked his head with a chuckle at their childishness.

After a while, when he was done making breakfast. He set the table with the help of hobi and Jimin. In the meantime, Mr. Kim also came and they greeted each other. They all took their seats.

"Where is Eomma, Appa?" Hobi asked, "She is taking a shower, will come in some minutes." Mr. Kim said and the other nodded.

"Taehyung hyung you are not going to work today, right? As Eomma is alright now." Jimin asked from taehyung. "Yeah, I'm not going." Taehyung said.

"How did your mother's ma'am react, when she saw you there in your mother's place? She behaved well with you, right?" Mr. Kim asked from taehyung.

Taehyung's face fell and his body stiffened after hearing his father. His mind began to Replay all the events happened that day. He forced a smile and looked at his father.

"Y-yes Appa, she is really g-good p-person and also s-she treated me well." Taehyung shuttered a little. Mr. Kim nodded while eating breakfast. "That's good." He said, and Taehyung nervously smiled a little.

Taehyung also took a bite of pancake while thinking that he just lied to his father. "Jimin, hobi how is your study going?" Mr. Kim asked.

"It's going good Appa." Hobi said with a smile, " yeah, Today we have a day off from school and Tomorrow is our last exam!" Jimin said with excitement. The others chuckled at his act.

"Best of luck then." Taehyung said to Hobi and Jimin. "Thanks hyung." Hobi and Jimin said at same time and gave him a smile that taehyung returned with a warm one.

"You know hyung, I decided that I'm going to do after my exams will be over." Jimin said and slightly jumped on his seat. Taehyung laughed and asked, "What are going to do?" Taehyung asked from Jimin. "That will be surprise to all of you." Jimin said with a mischievous smile while hobi and Taehyung looked at him with narrow eyes.

"You---," Taehyung cutt of by a loud scream. Their eyes widened because of the painful noise. Their run towards the direction where the noise came from. When taehyung stopped at near the stairs, his eyes filled with tears and horror.

"Eo-eo-Eomom," Taehyung's voice trembled, he kneel down and look at his mother's unconscious figure. Blood was furiously oozing out from her forehead.

When hobi and Jimin saw the scene they gasp and start crying. Mr. Kim hurriedly took his phone out from his pocket, "I'm calling the ambulance." Mr. Kim said.

"E-Eomma op-en your ey-es." Taehyung said as tears started to flow from his eyes. He took her head in his lap and lightly shaked her.

When taehyung saw that the flow of blood increased, he quickly pressed his hand on it. Mr. Kim tried to relax hobi and Jimin.

"Appa, blood is not stopping! Do something please," Taehyung said and panicked.

"Ambulance is coming in some minutes. Don't worry you mother will be alright." Mr. Kim said with a tensed frown. He can't panic, not Infront of his kids who are already crying badly. He have to stay strong.

After five minutes, the ambulance arrived. They quickly take Mrs. Kim inside the ambulance and start treating her. Taehyung sat beside her while rubbing her hand.

Mr. Kim instructed Jimin and Hobi to stay at home, but Jimin began crying, expressing his desire to go with them. So, Hobi told his father that he would stay behind to look after the home while he took Jimin to the hospital.

So now Mr. Kim and Jimin went to the hospital with taehyung and Mrs. Kim. Hobi closed the door of his house and started to pray for his mother's well being.

_

As they arrived at the hospital, Doctor quickly took him inside the treatment room. While Mr. Kim Taehyung and Jimin was outside impatiently waiting for the doctor to treat Mrs. Kim and tell them that she is fine.

"Tae today also you have to go at your mother's place, on work." Mr. Kim said as he saw Mrs. Jeon was calling on Mrs. Kim's phone. "B-but Appa, Eomma is not well. She is in hospital.. how can I go there." Taehyung said in a worried tone.

"But baby she is calling continuessly. Don't worry we will call you and tell you about your mother's hell." Mr. Kim assured him. Taehyung thought for some moment and then nodded.

"Here, take this phone with you so we can inform you." Mr. Kim said and handed taehyung Mrs. Kim's phone. Taehyung took it and placed in his pants pocket.

"Okay so I'm going. It's already late." Taehyung said and smiled sadly at them. Mr. Kim hugged him and told him to go there safely.

"Take care hyung, we will instantly call you when doctor will come and tell us about Eomma's health, okay." Jimin said and smiled at Taehyung. His face is red from crying and eyes are swollen but still he is smiling at his hyung that makes Taehyung's heart warm.

"Okay," Taehyung said, he hugged Jimin and kissed his head and walked out of the hospital.

He took a long sigh and headed towards Jeon Mansion. After 18 minutes of Walking, he finally reached there. He saw a red stain of blood on his shirt's left side and realized that his shirt got a small tear when he was getting out of the ambulance. His hairs are also messy and his shoes was not in a good condition too. 

He sighed helplessly knowing that Mrs. Jeon will not going to spare him. He is already sad and worried about his mother's condition. He don't wants to hear Mrs. Jeon's humiliating words to make him more sad.

He took a deep breath and started to walk towards the main door because he can't go back all the way to home and change his clothes as he is already late. The maid opened the door and smiled at him which taehyung returned with a small one.

She didn't noticed his clothes as she was in hurry so she went back to her work which she was doing before. Taehyung walked inside knowing that today he is domed. He was walking towards the kitchen when he saw Mrs. Jeon was coming down from stairs while looking at him.

Taehyung stopped in his track and when she stood Infront of him. "Good Morning ma'am." Taehyung said in low voice.

Mrs. Jeon nodded, Taehyung noticed that she is checking from head to toe. Taehyung closed his eyes tightly ready to hear her hurtful words.

To be continued