Chapter 2

Taehyung was setting the table as it was lunch time, he made simple usual food. Jimin and Hobi is freshening up after coming from school. Hobi came and stand behind taehyung.

"Hyungiiee you need any help" hobi said showing his beautiful smile. Taehyung smiled and said. "Yup you can grab the water from coller, I have already putted the block of ice in them so it must be cold enough to drink"

"Okkaay" hobi said and leave to grab a jug of water.

"How's study going" Taehyung asked casually putting the a bread with some curry in lunch box as he will be going to give him later.

"It's very well going hyung, I have a good guess that I will be score good marks in 10th grade and beat jimin's mark in 9th grade" Hobi and Jimin are in grade 10. Hoseok and Jimin are 18. Yes, hobi and Jimin are twins. Taehyung is 23 years old, he is 5 years older than them.

"Hm, let's see, wishing you all the best hobiaah" Taehyung said making hobi grin.

...

After some minutes, Jimin came downstairs to have lunch. They both sat on their chairs and Taehyung started to serve them. He also served himself and they were eating when taehyung asked about their day in school.

"How's your day in school?" Taehyung asked. "It was awesome, hyung." Jimin replied, followed by hobi. "Yeah, we also played football in break time and guess who win?" Hobi asked from taehyung with an enthusiastic smile.

"Who?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ofc Mee!!! And Jimin lost," Hobi said while jimin made a cute sulking face.

"You cheated hobi hyung. You tricked me and did the last goal or otherwise my team won the match." Jimin said.

"Aww how did he tricked my jiminie?" Taehyung asked from Jimin and playfully glaring at hobi.

"I was about to goal when he suddenly hissed in pain while holding his arm, I thought he got hurt. As I quickly walked towards him and started to check his arm. He got the chance and did the goal." Jimin told him with an angry and cute pout, he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Aww I'm sorry my cute little brother," hobi said and side hugged him. Taehyung looked at them in pure adoration. "It's ok." Jimin said and hugged him back.

"Okk, so everything is sort out, now finish your lunch. I'm going to pack Appa's lunch box." Taehyung said and stood up with his plate. He washed it and grab a lunch box. He packed the lunch box.

He is going to give this lunch to his father but when his eyes fall on his clothes. He noticed that they were little dirty, so he thought of changing into another clothes. Tae hurriedly went to his room and straight went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Taehyung came downstairs after changing his clothes. He is wearing a Indian top with jeans.

 He is wearing a Indian top with jeans

He grabbed the lunch box. He made his way towards living room where Jimin and Hobi was sitting and watching a show on TV. They both turns towards taehyung when he entered inside.

"I'm going to give lunch to Appa. After 20 minutes of watching TV, you both have to do your homework. And yeah don't fight. I'll be back in a bit, Okk." Taehyung told them. Jimin and Hobi nodded and said.

"Okkk," they both said at the same time. "Don't open the door for any stranger or for anyone. If someone come, then told them that no one is in home. I have the keys, so I'll open the door by myself." Taehyung instruct them and walked out of the house.

After walking for sometime, he finally reached Infront of his father's paints shop. Mr. Kim sell paints of different companies. Taehyung walked in and greeted his father with a lovely smile who returned it and greeted him as well.

"I bought lunch for you Appa. Come, Eat it or it will get cold." Taehyung said while opening the box. Mr.kim smiled looking at him and came.

"My sweet son never forgot to take care of his family huh" mr.kim said as he pecked Taehyung's forehead making him all happy.

"Ofc, why would I forgot to take care of my cute little family " Taehyung said and motioned his father to come and eat lunch.

Mr. Kim came and started to eat his lunch. In mean time, taehyung started roam around the shop. He was looking at the new paints he really like the smell of them.

Taehyung's gaze fell on some brand new paints buckets, his curiously came forward and held it in his hands.

"Appa I have never seen this before, this looks expensive" Taehyung said looking back at his father who was munching on his lunch, Taehyung's father after hearing his voice turned and smiled before saying

"Yes, these are new, did you have heared about Jeon multifaceted??" His father asked and taehyung looked shocked at him

"Yess that multi millionaire's heirs company, who love to do his own work"

His father chuckled at his remarked and said.

"Yes the multi billionaire CEO of multi millionaire's heirs wants us to promote his paints in this area, as our shop Is quite popular here"

Taehyung made 'O' face and felt happy for his father.
"If this project worked, we gonna have a little peace in our world"

"Hope so appa" Taehyung said and leave the paint bucket there and leave after his father done the lunch.

....

Time skip~~
At Night (8:30pm)

All the family members already had their dinner and currently they are in the living room watching TV. Taehyung came there too after washing dishes. He looked at the clock and frowned because his mother didn't come yet. Usually Mrs. Kim would be at home around 7 or 7:30pm but today she is really late.

"Appa, can you call eomma. Its really late and she didn't came home yet." Taehyung told his father. Mr. Kim also frowned and nodded. He dialed Mrs. Kim's number and it said that her phone is currently switched off.

"Am going appa, I can't stay like this" Taehyung said.

"No son, you stay here, I'll go" his father said and got up from the couch while Jimin and Hoseok was sleeping as it was really late.

His father was about to go that's when they heard the door bell and both sighed in relief seeing mrs.kim there.

...

[To be continued]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🌞

Please let me know how you liked it and if there's anything specific you'd like to see in the next chapter. Your feedback is valuable to me. 💜

Take care, stay safe, and be healthy. Bye-bye, lovelies! 💕💜

Sending lots of love to all my little munchkins. 😚