Chapter 12

Taehyung got surprised when he recognize the person. "Jungkook," Taehyung said with a surprised look. Jungkook looked up from his phone to saw sitting beside him. He also looked at Taehyung surprisingly.

"What are you doing here!?" Taehyung asked in little amusement. Jungkook sighed at his question and leaned his back on the bench. "Nothing, just trying to find some peace." Jungkook said while looking at  empty road. Taehyung sensed some sadness in his tone.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "Yeah," Jungkook mumbled. "Are you facing any problem in your house or at work?" Taehyung asked again, he don't like how Jungkook is sitting there quiet and looking all sad.

"No,  "It's just... there are some people out there who seem to enjoy causing pain and chaos. They don't think twice before saying hurtful things to others, making them feel small and helpless. They want puppets, not people with thoughts and feelings. It's suffocating, you know? And it hurts."

Jungkook's eyes were glistening with unshed tears as he continues, "Why can't we all respect each other's differences and let people live their lives without imposing our will on them? İt's so tiring.." Jungkook pour his heart out infront of taehyung. He leaned back with closed eyes. He took a deep breath to control his emotions.

Jungkook was holding these things in his heart for so long. Seeing him so vulnerable, taehyung don't know but he got the sudden urge to ruin that person's face who made Jungkook sad.

"Yeah It's true, some people can be hurtful and heartless. Remember, their actions don't define your worth. You know you should surround yourself with positive people who appreciate you and feel proud on you for everything you are doing to make your life better. We can't control others, but we can choose how we respond to them. Be strong and Don't let their words effect you and know that there are people who care and understand. And yeah, trust on God.. he will make everything alright." Taehyung said while slightly smiling at Jungkook who was also looking at him with a hope in his eyes.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright when the time comes. Just be patient." Taehyung said encouragingly making Jungkook to nod with a little smile on his lips. He is feeling better after hearing comforting and encouraging words.

"Leave my problems, Tell me about you? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung. "Why would I tell you?" Taehyung said while crossing his arms on his chest. Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay don't tell me this. Tell me how are you? You don't fell sick after drenching in rain that night, right?" Jungkook asked while trying to hide his worry.

Taehyung looked at him for sometime, he opened his mouth to say something. Jungkook thought that he is going to reply him. "Ye-, Why would I tell you?" Taehyung said with a cute little glare. He noticed that the rain is stopped so he got up from the bench and began to walk away from there while Jungkook's mouth was hung open in disbelief.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's figure from behind while sitting there. He is processing that what just happened. He told taehyung almost everything about his life indirectly and when he asked him about his whereas about he just used his usual dialogue and left Jungkook dumbfounded.

Jungkook sighed and stood up. He sat inside his car and drove towards his home. He smiled feeling alot better after talking to Taehyung. "You are unbelievable." Jungkook said and chuckled.

_

Taehyung was walking fastly cuz rain started to pour again. He was few feet away from his house when he saw his mother outside the door fully drenched in rain. He ran towards her worriedly.

"Eomma!" Taehyung called her. Mrs. Kim turned towards Taehyung and sighed in relief. Taehyung hold her by her shoulders and looked at her worriedly. "Eomma, what are you doing outside?" Taehyung asked her worriedly. He quickly opened the door and they entered inside.

Taehyung didn't let his eomma to say something. He made her sat on the couch and brought a towel from nearer bathroom. He started to dry her hairs. "What were you doing outside eomma?" Taehyung asked while rubbing towel on her head.

"I was waiting for you but when you Didn't came after an hour then I thought to look for you outside. The rain was stopped but when I was standing outside it started again." Mrs. Kim told him.

"I was coming back when rain started to pour down heavily so I sat in the shade of a tree. That's why I got a little late." Taehyung said and Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Your health is already not so good and now you got drenched. I can already feel your skin little burning, eomma." Taehyung said in little mad tone. "Oh honey, don't worry. I'm absolutely fine." Mrs. Kim said with a little smile and then suddenly she started sneezing.

Taehyung shook his head and brought medicine for his mother with a glass of water. She ate the medicine and looked at Taehyung who was wearing little cold expressions. Mrs. Kim got up and hugged him.

"I'll be fine baby, don't worry okayy." Taehyung looked at her and sighed. He hugged her back. They pulled away. "Now go and change your clothes. You are also a little wet." Mrs. Kim said to Taehyung. "Okay eomma you too change your clothes before sleeping." Taehyung said. Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Appa, hobi and Jimin slept?" Taehyung asked while drinking water. "Yeah, they were also there with me, but your appa was tired so I told him to go and sleep and hobi and Jimin too was tired and also they have to wake up early in the morning." Mrs. Kim told him making taehyung to nod in understanding.

"Good Night eomma." Taehyung said with a smile. "Good Night baby, sleep tight." Mrs. Kim softly said and they both went towards their room to sleep.

...

Taehyung came out of the bathroom after changing clothes. He plopped on the bed after a tiring day. As he was laying on his bed he smiled after thinking of certain someone, "I hope from the things you are going through will be okay someday." Taehyung whispered.

Time skip~~
Next Morning

Taehyung is setting the table for breakfast. Jimin and Hobi came and started to have their breakfast followed by their father. When taehyung was about to Sat on the chair, he saw his mother coming towards them.

"Eomma, why you got up so early. You should rest. I checked your temperature in morning and it was really high." Taehyung said worriedly. "I'm fine taehyung-ah. I have to go to work that's why I woke up." Mrs. Kim said and sat on the table to have breakfast.

"You are not going anywhere eomma. Just look at your condition. You are completely not well so there is no way you are going at work." Taehyung said strictly. "Taehyung is right, honey. You should stay at home and rest." Mr. Kim said to his wife.

"But there is important guest coming today and I can't take a day off. Mam will not let me take a leave." Mrs. Kim said helplessly. Taehyung kept quiet for a moment then said.

"I will go to work at your place, eomma."

To be continued
Don't forget to leave your reviews on it❤️✨