Chapter 3

It's 9:30pm and Taehyung's mother still didn't returned home. Taehyung is waiting for her impatiently and pacing back and forth. Then suddenly the doorbell ringed. He quickly opened the door to see his mother with a very tired face. He let her in and bought a glass of water for her.
...

"Eomma, why are you so late today? I was so worried and you look really tired. Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and checked her forehead. As his hand came in contact with his mother's skin he gasped.

"Eomma, your skin is burning." He said with a worried face. "It's okay, baby. It must be because I'm tired. I will get some rest and will be alright." Mrs. Kim said with slight smile.

"I told you to not overwork, but no you never listen to me eomma. Also you skipped your meals. I'm going to reheat the food for you. You have to eat it and I'm not going to buy medicine for you, okay." Taehyung said strictly.

"Taehyung baby, its already very late and I told you I'll be alright. Don't worry sweetheart. Go and rest. You're also tired." His mother said gently.

"Eomma.. you have a very high fever and I don't think it will go away without medicine. The medical store is not too far, I'll be back soon. Taehyung said, kissed her forehead and walked out of the house.

....

Taehyung brought the medicine for her mother and now walking towards his house while humming a sweet melody, enjoying the calm and cold winds. That's when some boys came out of nowhere.

Taehyung stopped on his way and looked at them a raised eyebrow. The boys came closer and started to flirt with him. Taehyung greeted his teeth and punched one of them who was about to touch him. Taehyung was beating him when a boy came from behind and held him.

Tae tried to fight back but they were many and Taehyung was alone. That pure soul trapped in them. Taehyung wiggled in his grip, but it was of no use.

When taehyung was struggling to fight back that's when a black stopped Infront of them. Taehyung closed his eyes when the light of car went straight into his eyes. After few moments, he opened his eyes and saw that a man coming out of the car. He was wearing a black suit. The first two buttons of his shirt was open making him look more hot than he already is. Oh god Taehyung this is not the moment to think inappropriately.

The black suit guy, with a stern and cold expression on his face, confronted the group of boys who were trapping Taehyung. One of the boys, with a fierce and angry look, stepped forward, challenging the black suit handsome guy. Without hesitation, the black suit guy threw a powerful punch, connecting with the boy's face, sending him to the ground.

With the first attacker down, the black suit guy moved swiftly and fearlessly, taking on the remaining boys. He showed impressive martial arts skills, effortlessly dropping them onto the ground. Each move was precise and controlled, and he made sure to disable them without causing severe harm.

As the dust settled, the other boys lay, groaning in pain and clutching their wounds. Only one of them still had a grip on Taehyung's arm, his desperation escalating. The situation took a dangerous turn when the boy pulled a knife from his pocket, pressing it against Taehyung's trembling neck.

Taehyung's breath hitched, and panic filled his eyes. With a clenched jaw and closed eyes, he started murmuring something under his breath, trying to calm himself.

The black suit guy recognized the situation and urgently demanded, "Leave him! Let him go!"

The boy holding the knife sneered, "Don't come near me, or I'll kill him!" He dragged Taehyung back, keeping a tight grip on him.

Realizing he needed to act carefully and decisively, the black suit guy stopped in his tracks. He scanned his surroundings and saw a stone lying on the ground nearby. Without hesitation, he swiftly picked it up and with deadly accuracy, threw it at the boy's hand that was holding the knife.

The stone collided with the boy's hand, causing him to release the knife, which clattered to the ground. The sudden pain and shock made him loosen his grip on Taehyung, giving the black suit guy the opportunity he needed.

After launching the boy down while giving a hard punch to him, he pulled Taehyung to himself. Taehyung was safe.

The black suit guy stood between Taehyung and the defeated attackers, keeping a watchful eye on the downed boy with the knife, making sure he wouldn't pose any further threat. He extended a reassuring hand to Taehyung, helping him up and making sure he was alright after the harrowing experience.

While the guy was scanning if there was any left to beat the shit out of. Tae hide behind his back and sighed in relief. The unknown man beat the shit out of that boy due to this he fell unconscious. The black suit guy turned to Taehyung with a hard face.

"What on earth are you doing outside so late at night?! Have you lost your mind? Don't you have any sense? Don't you know it can be dangerous to go out at night?!" That guy scold taehyung who flinched at his sudden out burst. Taehyung took some seconds to process and made an annoyed face, indeed the handsome boy had bad mouth.

"Oh, who do you think you are to scold me like this? I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. Who are you to stop me?" Taehyung argued back.

That Man looked at him in disbelief, "If you are so eager to venture out at night, then learn to take care of yourself too!!" Taehyung throwed him a death glare, but that man somehow found it cute.

"Tell me your home's address, I will drop you there." The guys asked in a calm manner.

"Why would I tell you?" Taehyung said while crossing his arms on his chest. The guy rolled his eyes and tried to keep himself calm.

"Fine, Go by yourself." The guy said and went from there. Taehyung's mouth was hung open when he saw the car drove away. He stomped his feet on ground and started to walk towards his home.

Little did he know that someone is  watching him from far and making sure that he reach home safely.

[To be continued]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🌞

Please let me know how you liked it and if there's anything specific you'd like to see in the next chapter. Your feedback is valuable to me. 💜

Take care, stay safe, and be healthy. Bye-bye, lovelies! 💕💜

Sending lots of love to all my little munchkins. 😚