Chapter 7

Jungkook was dragging taehyung towards the car. He opened the door of passenger seat and made taehyung sit inside. He went to the other side and sat on the driver seat. Jungkook himself don't know why he was behaving so possessive but whatever he was doing he just wants to do it.He was about to start the car when taehyung asked, "Where are you taking me? I don't want to go anywhere with me. Ops I mean with you. You are so rude to me." Taehyung said with a sad pout.

"I am going to drop you at your home. Now shut up and don't disturb me." Jungkook said calmly. "I wasn't even disturbing you before, you are the one who disturbed me. Hmph." Taehyung said. He crossed his arms on his chest and looked outside the window. Jungkook didn't said anything and again was about to start the car when he heard a clicked sound.

Jungkook looked at his side and saw taehyung was going outside. He quickly held his hand stopping him from going. "Leave my hand, I said that I don't want to go anywhere with you. Leave meeee," Taehyung said and wiggled.

Jungkook attempted the child lock and locked the car door and looked at Taehyung with furious eyes making taehyung shiver under his gaze. "You want me to let you go so that you can go outside and flirt with other guys, huh," Jungkook said sarcastically with anger. "So what if I was flirting with him so what, Mr. Handsome." Taehyung said ending with a pout

"Don't piss me off, just sit here quietly." Jungkook said sternly. "You are rude, very very rude. I am not talking to you." Taehyung said and looked at otherside. "Thank God! Now I'll live in peace. Thanku so much for shutting your big pretty mouth." Jungkook's voice filled with sarcasm. He started the car.

" No I won't let you live in peace, Mr. Rude handsome idiot with bulky body and cute face man. I will made your life a living hell. How can you say shut up to such a pretty and beautiful, gorgeous and innocent human being like me. Huh how can youuuu? I will not forgive you ever for that. I--," Taehyung was blabbering when he looked at Jungkook, He stopped when he saw that Jungkook is not paying attention to him. He is driving calmly with airpods in his ears. It made taehyung so furious.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook. He grabbed his collar and attached his Rossy lips with Jungkook's soft ones. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden action and he stopped the car with shocked expressions while the sudden break made taehyung to jump a little more in Jungkook's lap. Jungkook came in reality when he felt Taehyung's lips moving on his. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's thin waist. At first Jungkook didn't replied but seeing the whinning of tae he pulled him in his lap and also began to move his lips.

Jungkook knows that taehyung is not his right state of mind, but he don't know he just can't resist having Taehyung's beautiful soft, Rossy lips on his. Their lips is moving in sync. Both were so lost in each other's lips that they forgot the word around them. Jungkook sucked Taehyung's bottom lip and slightly bite it. Taehyung gasped and opened his mouth. Jungkook entered his tongue and started to explore the hot cavern of other, while taehyung moaned into the kiss, making Jungkook feel arousal in his region.

Jungkook's hands was moving all over Taehyung's body while Taehyung's fingers tangled with Jungkook's soft hairs. Due to lack of oxygen they broke the kiss. Taehyung pulled away leaving the mere stain of his red lipstick onto Jungkook's lips, panting heavily his chest heaving up and down making it more hard for Jungkook to control himself. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other with some unknown emotions in their eyes.

Jungkook brought his hand up and wiped the little saliva that was on the corner of Taehyung's lips. "Don't you dare to ignore me again," Taehyung said with a pout and almost shutting his eyes while looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook chuckled and began to drive.

|

They are still on their way when rain started to pour heavily. Taehyung smiled while looking outside. He suddenly got so excited and yelled in excitement, "Stop the car!" Jungkook looked at him worriedly that what happened suddenly. "What!?"

"I want to play in rain." Taehyung said with puppy eyes. "No" Jungkook said with a straight face and continued to drive. "Please" , "No" , "please Mr. Handsome"

"I said no means no!" Jungkook said strictly. "If you don't stop the car then I will jump out of it." Taehyung said. "Dare you to do that," Taehyung looked at him and was about to open the car door when Jungkook panicked and stopped the car.

"Are you mad!?!!" Jungkook yelled making taehyung flinched. Tears formed in his eyes. "I-i jus-t w-want to go outs-ide and p-lay in rain," Taehyung said while some tears rolled down on his cheeks. Jungkook sighed softly, "okay, but just for some minutes." Jungkook said gently.

Taehyung looked at him with wide smile and throwed himself onto Jungkook. "Thank youuuuuu," Taehyung said and pulled away. He opened the door and smiled when cold breeze hit on his face. The rain was pouring very heavily that Taehyung soaked in just some seconds.

He twirled while smiling and laughing, His sarree touching his every curve so delightfully, his pallu stucked onto his chest making his milky navel on display . He was enjoying the rain with a brightest smile ever that it also made someone smile who was sitting inside the car. A beautiful smile crept on Jungkook's lips as he is watching taehyung playing and dancing in the rain.

He was busy adoring taehyung when Tae looked at him and gestured him to come outside too. Jungkook shooked his head. Taehyung came to his side and opened the door. "Come outside, its so much fun." Taehyung said while pulling him. "No, I don't want to come. You go and play and then we have to leave."

"Oh c'mon you are so boring. Come naaa" Jungkook sighed, "you are not going to let me sit in the car." Taehyung shooked his head with pursed lips. Taehyung pulled Jungkook outside with his all power. They both are standing in the rain. Jungkook pulled Taehyung and put his right hand on Taehyung's waist and left one intertwined with his.

They started to move their bodies with rhythm of rain. Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's waist was firm. They were dancing when taehyung tripped on his saree and was about to fall when he felt Hands gripped on his face tightly. He opened his tightly closed eyes.

"Why do I always have to save you?" Jungkook said while looking into his eyes. "Maybe we have some connection." Taehyung said lost in Jungkook's beautiful black deep orbs.

...

Jungkook stopped his car Infront of Taehyung's house. After dancing in the rain when they sat in the car taehyung started to blabber again and while blabbering he passed out. Jungkook got out of the car and walked towards Taehyung's side. He opened the door gently and removed the seat belt from him. He picked him up in his arms and walked to the main door.

...

Jimin is sitting in the living room waiting for taehyung. He has his book in his lap. All the other family members is already asleep. His mother was with him sometime ago but as she was feeling down so he gave her medicine and forced her to go in her room and take some rest.

He was reading his lesson when suddenly doorbell rang. He stood up knowing that it must be his taehyung hyung. He opened the door and got  shocked when he saw taehyung in someone's arms.

"Uh, hello" Jungkook said not knowing what to say. "Hi, who are you and why my hyung is in your arms unconscious." Jimin asked with a serious face. As he called taehyung his hyung Jungkook guessed that it must be Taehyung's little brother.

"He passed out so I brought him here. Can you let me in." Jimin nodded and let him in. "Where is his room?" Jungkook asked. "Upstairs," Jimin said and lead Jungkook towards Taehyung's room.

Jungkook entered inside and laid taehyung on his bed and covered him with blanket. He turned towards Jimin and said, "He is drenched, dry his hair so he won't fell sick,and mm yeah change his clothes too." Jimin nodded and went walked Jungkook out of the house.

"Thanku for taking care of my hyung" Jimin said standing next to door with a small smile plastering over his lips. While he thanked genuinely.

"Mm. My pleasure" Jungkook with a small smile.

....

Jungkook sat inside his car and drove off to his house. He was driving when suddenly the moment of them kissing came in his mind. He couldn't help but smiled slightly.

[To be continue]

Ignore mistakes💜
Tell me about your reviews on this chapter lovelies 💕