Chapter 4

Taehyung came home after 20 minutes of walking. He walked forward and saw his mother in living room, must be waiting for him. When Mrs. Kim saw him, she came towards him and asked "Thank God! You came. What got you so late."

"Um, Nothing eomma. There was little crowd on the store." Taehyung said nervously. Mrs. Kim nodded but then she saw something and gasped.

"What happened on your neck? Its bleeding." Mrs. Kim asked worriedly. Taehyung's body became tensed and his eyes widened. "Uh, um, it's the scratch of my nail, yeah," Taehyung said to his mother.

"Be careful baby," his mother said and Taehyung smiled. "Okay now you sit here and eat this medicine," Taehyung said and pour water in the glass and handed it to his mother. She ate the medicine and went towards her room.

Taehyung also went to his room and sighed. He looked at the mirror and saw a little scratch on his neck. All the scenes started to play in his mind. "All this was so unexpected" He whispered and went towards bathroom to clean the wound and to change the clothes.

He came outside and laid on his bed. Tae closed his eyes and after some moments, Sleep engulfed him.

Time skip~~
Next Morning

Taehyung is making breakfast for everyone. Jimin and Hoseok came running towards the table. Taehyung quickly served them and went to pack their lunch boxes. When all the family members were doing there breakfast, he quickly wore his shoes.

"Jiminie, hobi come fast. We are getting late!" Taehyung shouted standing near the main door.

"Coming!" Hobi and Jimin yelled back. They quickly hugged their parents and went towards the school.

...

When taehyung came back, he saw his mother all ready to go. He walked towards her and asked "eomma where are you going?"

"At work, Tae." His mother replied. "But you are not completely fine eomma." He worriedly said.

"I'm fine, baby. Don't worry, if I will not go to work than mam will be mad at me."If I don't go to work, mam will be mad at me." Mrs. Kim said.

"Eomma.. I said that you are not going anywhere and that's it." Taehyung said strictly. Mrs. Kim sighed knowing really well that taehyung is not going to listen to her.

"Sit here, I will bring medicine." Taehyung said Walked towards kitchen while Mrs. Kim sat on nearby chair.

Taehyung came back with medicines and a glass of water. Mrs. Kim took the glass of water and eat the medicine.

"Now take some rest. I am going to do the chores." He said to his mother and was about to go when he heard his mother's phone ringing. The phone was in Mrs. Kim's hand. His eyes fell on the caller I'd and saw that it was his mother's boss.

Taehyung took the phone from her hand. His mother looked at him in panic while taehyung gestured her to calm down. He picked up the phone. Taehyung greeted her politely, but in return he just hear a loud voice.

"Where are you?? It's so late and you didn't come here yet!" Taehyung scrunched his face when the loud voice ringed in his ear.

"Eomma is not feeling well, so she is not coming today." Taehyung said calmly.

"If she is feeling well or not, she is coming here and that's it." She said in stern voice.

"She didn't take any day off mam and today she is really sick so plz give her today's off. But if you still want her to come than I am sorry she won't. and if you want to fire her than it's ok. You can gladly do that"Taehyung said without any hesitation.

Mrs. Kim's boss thought for sometime,  Mrs. Kim is her trustworthy worker and she can't fire her so she said, "Fine, she can take a day off but she have to be here tomorrow on time."

"Thanku" Taehyung said and they cut the call. He looked at his mother and smiled. Her lips curled up and she shook her head.

"Now you can take rest without any worries." Taehyung said happily. "No, I want to watch TV, today is my favorite serial's last episode." Mrs. Kim said, taehyung chuckled and said, "okayy"

Taehyung went to do the chores. He washed the dirty dishes and cleaned the house. When he got free from all the cleaning, he went to do the laundry.

After done with everything, he began to make lunch. While he was making food when Jimin and Hoseok also came from school. They both went towards their room to freshen up.

|

Taehyung just came back after giving lunch to his father. He sat on his bed and laid there. He closed his eyes. He is so tired from doing all the chores. His eyes was closed when suddenly someone's face Infront of his eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes and thought about last night's incident. He thought, The way his shirts button were open and the way he walks looking so charming. The cherry on top was the black suit, he was wearing making him so fucking hot.

How the veins of neck and arms were popping out when he was beating that bastards. Taehyung smiled at the thought but his smile fell when the moment of scolding him came into his mind.

"He was handsome and hot but also he had a very bad mouth. Mrs. Rude. How can someone scold this innocent and handsome boy" He said with a pouty face.

"And how can he scold me when he didn't even know the reason of me being outside. Idiot, stupid. Moron." He said with an angry pout.

"More then that he even leave this beauty on the road, how shameful is that."
.
.
.
.

"Why the hell am thinking about him. Throw him away from your mind taehyung. He was so rude to you and here you are thinking about him non-stop" he scolded himself.

"But what he will be doing right now. Must be scolding someone innocent like me. Hmph, Mr. Handsome rude man." He hmphed and sat up.

He changed his clothes and laid on his bed. After sometime he drifted into his Dreamland.

[To be continue]
Ignore mistakes lovelies 💕