Chapter 9

Taehyung and Jimin is sitting on the couch of living room. They are watching a show after completing the chores. They are watching the show with so much curiosity and excitement. Jimin is hugging the cushion cutely while sitting in the criss cross position.

Taehyung is not feeling very well so he is laying on the couch while holding a box of tissues. He is sneezing time to time. "What do you think hyung? who will win?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I think the first one. He completed the task fastly." Taehyung said while wiping his nose with tissue. "Hm, I think the 3rd one will win," Jimin said. "Well, see. who is going to be the winner." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

Suddenly the doorbell rang making both of them to look at the door. They frowned because there is still sometime for Hobi to come home. Jimin got up and went towards the door. He opened the door and saw a handsome man standing there who was smiling at jimin.

"Hello!, I'm Jin Taehyung's friend." Jin said while showing his world wide handsome smile. "Hi, uh plz come in," Jimin said nervously and smiled back. "Jimin who is there?!" Taehyung yelled from the living room. Jin chuckled.

Jin came inside. Jimin lead him towards the living room where taehyung was laying on the couch like a star fish. "I am here taehyungiee!" Jin said in a loud voice. Taehyung smiled widely. He quickly got up from the couch and hugged jin who gladly hugged him back.

They both sat on the couch while jimin was standing at the door looking puzzled. "Looks like you aren't feeling well. Are you okay?" Jin asked worriedly looking at the tissue box and the dustbin which was full of tissues. "Yeah, just a little flue. Nothing serious." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Jimin you sit here, I'm going to cook something for jin hyung." Taehyung said as he stood up. "No, no. Taehyung I'm okay." Jin said formally. "It's ok, hyung."Taehyung said. "Hyung you stay and talk to your friend, I'll go and cook something." Jimin said and hurriedly went from there.

"He is looking a little nervous after seeing me." Jin said. "Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Do we have anyone here other than 3 of us??" Taehyung smiled sheepishly while Jin just shook his head.

"Yeah, jimin gets nervous around new peoples. He will be alright after some time spending with you." Taehyung said with a cute smile. They were talking when after sometime, Jimin came tea and some snacks.

"Jimin, remember when I had a little accident in market?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded with a confused face as to why his hyung is asking him that. "Jin hyung was the one who saved me that day." Taehyung said and smiled remembering that day when he found a sweet friend more like older brother.

Jimin made an 'o' shaped mouth and nodded. "Thanku for saving my hyung that day." Jimin said with a cute smile. "Your most welcome kido and don't be nervous I'm also like your hyung." Jin said trying to make Jimin comfortable. Jimin smiled shyly and nodded.

Taehyung gave the cup of tea to them and sat while holding his cup. "Yesterday I saw you with JungKook. You guys were talking and at the end of the party. He was holding your hand while taking you outside, huh what's the matter?" Jin asked while wiggling his eyebrows. He gave taehyung a teasing smile. Taehyung blushed while looking at his cup.

"N-nothing, there is nothing like that you are thinking? we were just talking." Taehyung said, More like arguing. "When did I said that there is something between you too." Jin said innocently.

"For God sake hyung! Jimin is sitting here and there is nothing absolutely nothing!" Taehyung whisper-yelled and looked at jimin's direction to see that his focus is in TV.

"BTW, don't mind Jin hyung but your brother-in-law is a jerk a total jerk. He is so rude." Taehyung said with a little pout. "Well he is a little bit rude and cold. But he is definitely not a jerk. And Don't talk bad about your crush taehyungiee" Jin said the last line in a low voice only for taehyung to hear.

Taehyung's eyes widened, blush spread on his cheeks. His ears also turned red. "Hyungggggg.." Taehyung whined making Jin laugh lightly. "Are you guys talking about the gentleman who dropped hyung at home last time?" Jimin asked, suddenly taking some interest in their chitchat. "Who dropped him last time?" Jin asked excitedly. Taehyung also looked at jimin to know this answer coz he didn't even remember a single thing.

"I don't know his name but he was tall, handsome. He was wearing a black suit." Jimin told them. Jin quickly took out his phone and showed Jimin a picture. Jimin instantly nodded and said, "yes he was the one who dropped hyung." Jimin said while nodding. Jin let out a squeal. He turned to Taehyung and looked at him with teasing look. Taehyung's was also in a little shock after knowing that Jungkook dropped him.

...

On the other side, Jungkook just finished his meeting. He was checking some files when he heard a knock. "Come in" Jungkook said while looking at the file. The person came inside. He looked up and saw his secretary. "Sir, it's time to pay visit in the shops." His secretary said. Jungkook nodded with blank face.

Jungkook put the file aside and closed his laptop. He stood up and walked out of his office followed by his secretary. He was passing by the cabinets his employees who greeted him and bowed towards Jungkook with respect. Jungkook just nodded at their greetings.

He was about to enter in the elevator when he saw some workers talking and laughing. He stopped and made his way towards them. "I think I'm not paying my employees for talking and laughing with each other, right?" Jungkook said sarcastically. Their eyes widened when they their boss.

"We are sorry sir." One of the employees said while looking down in shame and shivering slightly because of fear. "If I saw anyone talking except about work than the consequences won't be good. Now go back and do your work!" Jungkook said furiously and went towards the elevator with his secretary behind.

They sat inside the car after coming out of office building. After 30 minutes of drive they arrived Infront of the shop. They got out of the car and entered inside.

"Hello Mr. Kim" Jungkook's secretary greeted Mr. Kim who was writing something on his note book. Mr. Kim looked up and saw them. He stood up and smiled. "Hello Mr. Jeon, hello Mr. Lee." Mr. Kim said, Jungkook nodded with a cold face.

"How is the selling of our company's paint, Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked coldly. "It's very good Mr. Jeon. Your paint's demand is increasing day by day." Mr. Kim replied. "That's good." Jungkook said and looked around.

Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim were talking about the details of how much boxes of paints people brought in a week, When someone entered inside. Jungkook was looking around the store. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Jungkook turned around, he saw a girl standing there.

"Hi handsome." She said while biting her lips. Jungkook looked at her with a blank look. "I'm Choi somi. BTW you are more handsome and hot in reality" She asked. Jungkook rolled his eyes knowing really well her intentions. He was about to go from there when she held his hand making Jungkook furious.

[To be continue]

Leave your reviews on it lovelies 💕💜

ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ || ᴠᴋजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें