I said to him, "I told you I didn't want to be with you...."

He said, "It's too early for fight, Wife."

I got down the bed, angry, I whispered, going back to the bathroom, "I am not your wife!"

After an hour I was dressed, I took a handbag, I brought my card from my parents' house so..... so this will help today!

I bumped into him again. Why is he always around me?

He said, "Where are you going?"

I rolled my eyes, I said, "I need to get out of this stupid place.... I need fresh air...."

He grabbed my arm, and he said, "Quit that attitude!"

I tried to get off my hand of him, I whispered, "I am living here because you said you will let me do whatever I please...."

He looks out of words, He just gave a glare debating if he should trust me or not!

I heard him, "Ok.... but be home before sunset...."

I was relieved, but he said next, "Change the dress...."

I glared at him, I whispered, "No... I like this...." I am wearing something I took back from my house, not from his closet.

I felt his hand on my bare back. It's low back, little too low. I shivered. He said, "I hate it.... change it...."

I whispered, "You have no right to say that.... I do as I please..." He saw anger, only anger or possessiveness.

He said, "Cherish, for the last time.... change it, or I will burn this rag down!!!"

He is not going to let me go easy. I walked to the closet full of anger. This is last I am ever listening to you. A few hours and I am off.

I came out with a coat on, I said to him, "Are you ok now?" I taunted bitterly. He didn't look happy by me wearing a coat on this dress.

He just looked away.

What you thought you got someone innocent and quite submissive as your wife? No... You might not know me!!!

I said, "I need the car....."

He just said, walking away, "Take a driver...."

Hours later,

I was in flight, I fooled them and escaped again. This time for money I sold the earrings Dad gave me for my birthday last year.

I didn't want to use a card. They would track me. And I sold the ear rings, I switched my phone off after taking the first flight, then I changed the flight this time I paid in cash, and he might not figure out where I went!!!

Come on, hundreds of flights fly to a lot of places each day from that mega airport. He is not going to know here I went!!! I didn't even get any luggage, so they won't doubt me..... see, I got out of his estate with his own driver and then flew away!

He is no match for me. Who says he is a man no one can beat.... I did!!!!

I am so proud of myself....

I smirked as I walked out of the air port.

Finally, freedom!!!

I will figure this out! I just need to manage to survive till these things cool down, or the deal that became my doom gets ruined.

Then I will go back, it's ok if my parents hate me now. They lost me the moment I was forced to marry that guy!

When I go back, I will pull them to court, and my inheritance from my grandparents is used by my Dad! Most of it was for Dad, and then I got some too, I am not poor. I am far way elite than anyone can think!!

I was just trusting them too much!!!

I am the only girl born in the family after 100 years, so it was natural to get pampered. I was even named 'Cherish'.... but now everything has changed.

But I had a lot of grandparents. I mean my grandfathers cousins and all, They all loved me, so my uncle and aunts came to me too. I am the only girl in this bloodline.

That's why when those oldies died, they let something for me. The girl of this family will never suffer, they said.

But it turns out it was a matter of some more money it took them to sell me off.

Only if Uncle Theo was here..... he would never tolerate this... I just hoped my delusion stayed intact. At least one of them would stay on my side, but Dad planned it when Uncle Theo was out of the country for so long.

I am furious, actually that's why I cut ties with them as soon as I could, it's not like I will starve if I live alone.

Anyways, even if they get me here, I will call authorities too. Not everyone is under their money!!!

But at the end of the day, I feel lonely for the first time in my life. Like all that love and care vanished!

I am tired anyway, it was a long flight, it took me longer because of a change in flight.

I was at the hotel waiting for my room. I stood by the reception holding the shopping bag, I was in need of some clothes too.

I noticed the hotel is really decorated, like flowers and stuff.

I heard the receptionist, She said, "Congratulations, Miss.... You are one of our lucky 102nd customers. We have a free upgrade for you.... This our golden 105 years of business, Few are given free upgrade to 101st to 105th customer..."

She passed me a key from the other side, and I clearly saw 3 more keys there. So, I guess I will enjoy a nice room after hectic flight. I really came in the right time then, at least something is going nice in my life!

I whispered, "Thanks.... Congratulations..."

Soon I buried myself in the bed, I was really tired. I wish everything was like before. I was so good before that man came into my life!

I wish I never saw him when I was at an auction with Dad, and I saw him there for the first time.

Dad talked with him with respect even when Riccardo was younger. He looked so cold and stern that I didn't even look at him properly.

Now I am his wife?

No, I am not!!! A piece of paper doesn't define me as his wife!