*His House*

-----------------------
With each step forward,
we break free,
From the chains of doubt,
we'll forever be.
Overcoming negativity,
we'll soar high,
Spreading positivity,
reaching for the sky.
-----------------------

The whole day went hectic as nothing went as jimin planned well it wasn't his fault he wasn't fit for that job but anyways he wasn't good at his previous work as well so it doesn't matter much

Jimin was in the middle way to his home when his phone suddenly dinged.
As soon as he saw it his heart dropped.
Jungkook had already sent him the time and address. Although Jimin himself accepted the offer but it doesn't mean he wants to do it or like it. Like it or not he has to do this because that's the only way he can keep his job until he can find any other job.

'Does jungkook put me in his secretary's place just to take advantage of me? But Jungkook wasn't like that.... but what if he has changed because it's not like they are on good terms that it will be compulsory for Jungkook to treat him right.' jimin questioned himself while tilting head sadly.

' Post shouldn't matter either way if it's just taking advantage issue? What's actually happening is the real mystery?' Jimin shaked his head in and decided to have some time without thinking much . Jungkook has asked him to come at night so he some quite good time to calm his nerves.

He reached home and did his daily routine. He cooked food for himself, did dishes, washed clothes and at last did some office work which was definitely out of his brain's range.

Time passed and it was finally the night time which Jungkook mentioned. Jimin just wore casual home clothes because why not it wasn't like he was going there to impress anyone.

---------------------

Jimin stood in front of jungkook's mansion which was looking drop dread rich with beautiful lightings and security.

" He went to the security guards and asked one of them .
" Jungk- I mean Mr Jeon asked me to come so I have to meet him.

" A lot of fraud people come here and say it daily so don't waste time here kiddo." Security guard spoke while neglecting Jimin's frown.

" Excuse me! What do you mean by fraud people? I'm not some fraud who will waste my precious time to come here... And secondly I'm not a kid I'm 24 years old." Jimin spoke while pointing a finger towards the security guard.

" Ok now go." Security guard ignored jimin completely now.

"Let him come in . " An unfamiliar voice came from behind the guard.

" But he- .." guard spoke again.

" Mr. Jeon called him. He told me a while ago but i forgot to tell you." It was Jungkook's bodyguard who told the guard to let him enter.

"Ok go inside." Gaurd spoke while opening the gate.

" See I'm not a fraud." Jimin spoke in a genuine voice but guard just rolled his eyes already hating the boy.

The bodyguard helped jimin with directions and leaded him to Jungkook's room.

" He asked me to send you here. I hope you won't mind. Please go and meet him inside." The bodyguard spoke with an expressionless face.

' obviously he would call me to his bedroom. And yes I mind going inside so what would you let me ?' jimin entered the room with inner thoughts.

The room was indeed spacious unlike his . Decoratived with beautiful artifact's, paintings and many more. Color combination was of blue and grey but indeed work of perfection. He touched a painting of a sea shore hanging on the wall.

Jimin got startled suddenly and moved away from painting in horror when Jungkook came out of the bathroom in a bathroom robe after taking a shower .

" I wasn't damaging anything. I swear." Jimin spoke while looking away.

" Why are you late ? " Jungkook asked as he went to his cupboard and started to shuffle some clothes.

" Guard didn't let me in until your bodyguard told him to .," Jimin spoke while he saw jungkook removing his bathrobe to wear the t shirt and knee shorts.But the problem was that jimin was feeling awkward standing there.

Jungkook stopped and turned a little to look back while speaking.
" What ? You gonna watch whole show standing there ! Go to the couch there."

Jimin shook his head at the allegation and swiftly went to the couch near the window.

He sat there fidging his fingers not wanting to embarrass himself more. It wasn't like he never slept jungkook but this time it was different... It was due to compulsion. If situations were different he would have loved this time with Jungkook but sadly things aren't the same. His self confidence was at stake from the moment he entered this room.

His train of thoughts got interrupted when suddenly some files and books were slammed on the table in front of jimin . He looked up at jungkook in shock with innocent eyes.

"What's this?" He asked making sure he is seeing the right things.

" This is a French cuisine." Jungkook replied while putting the laptop next to the files.

" But these are files-" Jimin spoke.

" Exactly! You can see so stop asking what's this what's that?" Jungkook replied settling himself next to jimin while maintaining a little distance.

" I wanted to Mask why these files and books . " He asked jungkook again to which he replied without looking at jimin.

" Dear Mr. Park today you respectfully fucked up out whole day with your extraordinary learning skills don't you think you should learn something which you can't learn from YouTube or Google. " Jungkook spoke in a sarcastic tone while focusing on his laptop.

Although Jimin should have felt embarrassed about how jungkook roasted him in sarcasm but this time he didn't mind. After such a long time he looked at Jungkook and genuinely smiled for once which unfortunately got unnoticed by jungkook. His heart felt at rest least now knowing that he won't have to do anything which will hurt his dignity at least for now .He was glad that at least it wasn't what jimin thought it would be. Or maybe he was putting too much trust in just one event.