* Replacement*

-----------------------
The Language of friendship is not words but meanings.
-----------------------

Jimin sat on his chair and argued with himself whether he should tell Rosie about his sudden off track high promotion or not. But his thoughts got interrupted when a person came and spoke.

" Attention please everyone. Secretary Jia is leaving her job today therefore Mr. Jeon needs a temporary secretary until a new one is appointed . And for the time being Mr. Park Jimin is appointed to this post because the CEO thinks that he is the only one who is less working in this department. Hence his work can be distributed." The person spoke as if he had learned everything word by word. Everyone was shocked because of how the hell jimin got the opportunity and jimin was shocked why the hell jungkook made an announcement like this.

" Seriously him! Even I can work better than him ..." One girl spoke with disgust.

" The world is so unfair nowadays." The second girl spoke with a frown.

" Why do you even care ? The CEO is rude as hell being his secretary is a next level torture. Haven't you seen how much secretary Jia worked and still always got scolded for some irrelevant things. Let jimin tolerate that torture while we can enjoy drama with popcorn." A boy spoke while laughing at his imagination.

" This might be fun and I'm here for it."  The first girl laughed and gave a fist bumped to the boy.

" Jimin you lucky ass !! " Someone slapped jimin's nap from behind. He turned annoyed only to find Rosie watching him in amusement.

" What so lucky about it ? If you want to take my position I don't even know how to do this work . And the CEO is a pure headache." Jimin whined.

" I would have loved the idea but i don't want to because even though the CEO is handsome, he is still an asshole. The only thing I love about that job is money.!!" Rosie giggled while talking with wide eyes.

" Huh ! " Jimin looked at Rosie.

" Don't you know the salary. But I can't blame you because most people don't know. Once I asked the secretary Jia how much she earns monthly. And guess what she told me." Rosie spoke while keeping an excited tone.

" How would I know?" Jimin whined.

" She told me the amount and god that was almost thrice of mine ." Rosie spoke while acting like she got a cardiac arrest.

" She must be lying." Jimin spoke with a frown.

" I thought the same but dude the amount of work she does was insane. The CEO never did anything besides his work and that's why secretary Jia was always running from here to there . I think that might be another reason for her to leave this job." Rosie laughed at the possibility.

" How about we change our positions Rosie?" Jimin asked.

"No thanks dude. I might love money but i would rather die broke than listening to some shitty men taunts 24 × 7 " Rose replied with a horrified face.

" I don't wanna do this job either." Jimin rolled his eyes at his overdramatic friend.

" Why are you worrying? Just bear with it for one or maximum two months then any other secretary would be appointed. Till then i would try to help you with whatever I can do." Rose told while finally getting serious.

" Thanks miss melodrama but please complete your work before helping me.  I'll manage and will definitely order you if I'll need any help. Now help me in collecting my basic stuff to my own temporary office." Jimin smiled while making Rosie smile too. Although he himself said temporary but if he considers Jungkook's words it would be hard to say he is going to be in that unknown hell temporarily. And another reason is that Jungkook already fired him from his previous position....

Jimin finally shifted to his so-called office on Jungkook's floor. The office was nice but the work was not.  Jimin sat on his chair while holding his hair.

" What the hell is happening? I lost my job then got another high salary job in the same company... I don't know shit about this job but I don't have other options.... I told him I'm ready to do whatever he asked but how am I gonna face him again ?.... The fuck is all this?..." Jimin spoke while fake crying to himself in frustration.

Suddenly his moment got disturbed when the telephone in his office table ringed. He picked up the phone mindlessly.

" Hello! " He spoke.

" Don't hello me. If you have shifted then ask secretary Jia about the work you have to do . And be attentive at work." Jungkook ended the call.

" Be aTteNtiVe aT wOrK..... !  Dork. " jimin spoke as he saw the visiting card of secretary Jia lying on his table.

" Should I call her ?... I prefer text so let's just text." He texted and waited for a reply which he got after 2 minutes.

" These are the basic duties you have to do .....
a. Answering and directing phone calls.
b. Organizing and distributing messages.
c. Maintaining company schedules.
d. Organizing documents and files.
e. Greeting business clients and guests.
f. Documenting financial information.
g. Maintaining and ordering office supplies
h. Scheduling meetings and conferences.
i.Assisting executives with project tasks.
j.Supervising staff and new employees.
k.Coordinating with other organizations
Implementing administrative procedures ..
When I'll remember I'll tell you the remainings.  And try to complete work on time boss hates late or incorrectly done work .  Best of luck until you are working at that position. Fighting!

-Secretary Jia

" She'll text more ???! How the fuck I'm supposed to do all of this? That too alone..." He spoke while he was almost panicking.

" The hell . I wasn't even too good at my ordinary post now how I'm gonna manage it. I don't even know how to do any of this ! If I were to ask jungkook he would be pissed and secretary Jia she is spending time with her family so I don't wanna disturb her ."  He sank into his chair in frustration.

" The only way to learn is now from YouTube and Google. Only they can help me out now!" He grabbed his phone starting learning like he would get an online degree instantly.