Origins

I realise now that I have not told you much of my past.
I am one of the oldest singular Titans. I was born four hundred thousand years ago, and for most of my infancy I lived in the Antarctic ocean, surviving on whales and shark gatherings.
It was over five thousand years ago, however, the very beginning of the Bronze Age, when the Devil With Three Heads fell from the stars.
He fell somewhere around what is now Antarctica. I immediately sensed the presence of another alpha Titan - an intruder. Ignoring my current rivalry with Godzilla, I went to find it.
I made a foolish mistake that day.
I brought my hatchlings.
They were young, I could not leave them unattended.
I will tell you how that day went.

With a thunderous roar, I leapt onto the snowy plain of Antarctica. The ground shook under each step, my trio of hatchlings weaving between my legs. They hissed and snapped their jaws, playing at being queens themselves. I had named them.
Mova, the purple-eyed. She was ambitious and bright-hearted, always the little leader.
Prasia, the green-eyed. She was the fighter of the three, always disagreeing with her sisters.
Mara, the red-eyed. She was the level-headed one. When I was not around, she would be the one to manage her sisters.
How I miss them.

I drew my lips back in a snarl, as a growl echoed from behind a vibrating mountain. Snow crashed from the sloping rock, sending white flurries up from the ground below. Mova, Prasia and Mara stood underneath me, their little hisses barely audible.
One golden head appeared from around the mountain.
Then another.
And another.
The three heads snarled. The rest of the body slunk out.
It was a golden dragon, with two spiked club tails, two legs and the most enormous pair of wings I'd ever seen. It must have been a hundred and sixty metres at its maximum height - taller than I.
I snapped my jaws, my tail sweeping around my forelegs, shielding the little hatchlings from the intruder's golden gaze.
He let rip a shriek.
It rattled the mountains. A wailing, ear-piercing, sky-shaking screech. Yellow light pulsed beneath his scales, and I lunged, quickly hissing a warning to my daughters. They dove into the icy water behind us, disappearing below the waves.
I slammed into the hydra, sending him sprawling. He answered with a furious screech and clamped the jaws of his left and right heads around my shoulders, dragging me forward and slamming me into the snow. I lashed out with my tail, knocking him back.
I scrambled to my feet.
A little roar made me turn.
Mova had surfaced and climbed onto the land.
Prasia and Mara followed her.
No! I thought desperately. Titans can communicate telepathically, you see - I was trying to get my little ones into the water. To safety. Go back in the water! It is not safe!
We can help! The triplets' bright voices rang in my head.
An electric shock hit my body like the serrations of a fang. I stumbled, my legs buckling. I fell to the ground with a thud, and my whole body was numb, smoke curling off scorched black scales.
The golden hydra turned his attention from me to my hatchlings.
I gave a desperate scream. NO! I thought with all my heart. Why wasn't he trying to kill me? Surely he knew I was Queen.
The next thing I saw, I dread to describe.
My triplets were helpless. Frozen in fear. They stood, trembling from nose to tail, eyes wide and pupils slitted.
MOTHER, HELP US!
RUN! RUN! PLEASE, RUN!
The hydra drew back his head.
Yellow light pulsed beneath his scales.
Lightning shot from three mouths, straight at my hatchlings.
The blast shook the land, and I shrieked again, only now able to get to my feet. I could hardly stand.
NO!
Their bodies crumpled in unison, atop each other. Snow and ice cascaded down the mountain beside them, concealing them from my view.
Dead.
They were dead.
I do not remember the details of what happened next.
I only remember the blood on my claws and teeth. The screaming.
Curling up beside a mountain, face hidden by my tail.
Why?
Why them?

I did not take part in the War between Godzilla and He Who Is Many that then occurred. That is why I am not present in humanity's historical depictions of the War.
I went into hibernation, and I woke up at the beginning of this story you hear currently.

Perhaps I will tell you about my birth and younger years later.
But not now.