Containment

It had been months, nearly a year since the newest Titan was discovered: Titanus Kria. She slept soon after her dramatic awakening, giving Monarch the time to build a temporary facility for Kria. However, she's showing signs of waking up...

[POV: TITANUS KRIA]
A noisy hum interrupts my slumber.
I place one paw on the ground. I feel something cold, hard and smooth. It isn't stone. Not anything I know. A buzz sounds from around me. I feel a flash of blue light before my closed eyes. What is that?
I give a grumble, and the place I'm in falls silent. No sound. No howling winds, no splintering hail on my scales. Where am I?
I half-open my eyes. Then I open them.
I see a wall of translucent blue light encircling me. I see railings made of the same hard stuff I'm laying on. I see...
People.
People. I haven't seen them since the Bronze Age. What are they doing with such advanced technology? I place both front paws firmly on the smooth stuff and sit up. There's not enough room for me to stand.
Why are they looking at me like that?
I bare my teeth and they raise these black sticks, their ends crackling with blue electricity. I recoil, and scrape at the ground. The noise is ear-splitting, so I stop and back up. I bump into that blue wall of light.
Behind a shiny, clear wall of - is that ice? Hard water? I can see humans in white cloths, staring at me with bright eyes. One of them puts their hand up to the ice wall.
I snort and lash my tail. I growl. The humans just outside the blue light raise their electric sticks again. I lower my head like a rhino ready to charge. I ram my head against the wall. It hurts, but I do it again. The humans start yelling, pointing at archways and raising electric sticks. I hear a noise, like ice shattering. I look at the wall. Part of it is broken, and I reach out a paw. Searing pain jolts through it and I pull it back. Snarling with rage, I ran into the wall again. This time, it really shatters. I slam one paw down, crushing two of the armed humans. The white-cloth people scatter as I charge out through the outer wall. The hard stuff clatters down, settling in the snow around me. I open my jaws and give a roar, calling out to my old domain.

Finally, I've come home...but what is that? That blue glow in the distance? And why is it growling at me?