○Chapter Twenty-Six○

Enjoy

My hands bled. They were sore. But... I couldn't give up. At least... let me out just one last time. Even if I can just touch grass once more, I'd be happy. I can't... I can't die. But...

I feel so weak, so tired... and so.. so ready to give up.

I've been tearing this wall apart for days now. I've barely made a hole big enough to squeeze through.

"Now, what's this piece of shit up to, hm?" I heard Mars' voice say from beside me. She shouldn't be back here. This does lead to Eclipse's office, after all.

I groaned and continued to pull the wall apart. At this point, I was just barely seeing the sunlight seep through the hole. "None ya fucking business." I replied with a snarky and annoyed tone.

"You're trying to leave. We can't have that. You're needed for.... experiments. Escaping isn't an option for you, not anymore. After all, my sad excuses of brothers aren't going to care for you. They've forgotten about you. Moved on." She leaned down to my ear as her hand slowly trailed around my waist. "They think you're a lost cause. Dead, even. Me, however, I can provide with so much more than you could ever imagine."

My eyes widened as I knew what she meant. Not again. No. No. No!

I turned myself around, and, with no hesitance, I kicked her. In the stomach.. or crotch? I think that's the word for it. Well, either way, she clenched her teeth together and just said, "You... FUCKER! I'm cramping as it is!"

"That sucks for you, honestly. Because, touch me again, and I won't hesitate to make your cramps worse," I said with a grin. She grumbled and moved away.

Before she left the hall, I saw her mouth open. And a single word left her mouth, making me panic. "DAD!"

I turned back toward the wall and tried to pry it apart as quickly as I could. My hands were cut, not helping the soreness that was already there. I pulled the wall and just prayed the hole was big enough for me to fit in.

The sound of heavy, quickening footsteps made me push myself through. My arms grabbed the outer wall, and I pulled myself forward. But... like before. Right before I could fully get out, they grabbed my legs and tugged.

As I struggled more and more, their grip grew. I felt their nails dig into the lower half of my calves. My mouth was clenched shut to prevent any groans of pain.

But soon... my mouth opened, and I just screamed. I felt the stronger hand, Eclipse's hand, grip and twist, and bend. I heard and felt my leg crack. The hands that belonged to Mars let go, as I assumed she just looked at her dad.

Using my now free leg, I kicked and squirmed. Slowly, I'm getting myself free.

And just like that. I was through the hole in the wall. I panted and held my leg. I saw the blood dripping down my rather pink, sore skin. The crimson red being a color I was all too familiar with.

My breathing was sporadic, and I couldn't maintain it. But, I knew... with being this close to the building, staying still was a shit idea. I sighed and tried to stand up. But I was wobbling and feeling strong pain constantly shooting through my leg. Walking on a broken leg was not a good idea... clearly.

As I walked, well.. limped, I slowly moved away from the place. I moved toward the side we had all planned to escape from. I looked in my pocket for a quick second and smiled as I saw the two syringes that weren't broken, somehow. My head tilted up, and I smiled despite the pain in my body.

While I limped, I muttered a few simple words. "Cynthia... mother.. I will find you.."

Heya!

Imagine I left it off there and never continued.

I'm kidding, though. I have maybe a few chapters left till it ends.

Now then! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

694 Words