○Chapter Eighteen○

TW: Slight Violence

Enjoy

"What the hell do you want." I asked after an intense glaring contest with my mother.

She let out a brief chuckle. "Oh, Y/N, simple. I wanted to see how much longer until you die. Seems to me it's a few more months." Her hands clasped together as she grinned happily. "Hopefully, your little cousins don't witness your death. Oh, who am I kidding! I want them to see it, I want them to see each other die. That's why I had Mr. Shine give them the same injection."

My mouth fell open. I stared at the woman I called mother. Anger filled my eyes as I slammed my hands on the table. I wanted to punch her. Perhaps even kill her.

"Oh? You're very mad," she chuckled. "Why don't you do something about it, hm?"

I grinned and basically jumped over the table. I tackled my mother to the ground, my foot on her chest. I pressed my foot down, causing her to cough from lack of air. "I will kill you." I spoke with such anger. It seemed I was staring blankly at her.

"Try to."

She was challenging me. This bitch was testing me! I glared at her and stomped my foot on her chest. She coughed harshly because of it. I stared with a blank anger.

Leaning down, I stared her right in the face. A grin formed on my lips. "See the bandages I have?"

"Yes, I'm not blind," she replied with a snarky tone.

I wrapped one hand around my mother's throat. "You made me with stupid injection. I'm making you pay."

My mother gasped as I tightened my hand. I was choking her with my uninjured hand. Despite having to keep my nails short, I made a loophole to keep them sharp enough to cut skin. I dug my nails into her neck.

I saw her hand try to grab something from the corner of my eye. My gaze panned over to it, and before I could deflect or even react, she stabbed it into my stomach. She pressed the syringe top down, injecting the serum into my stomach.

I recoiled and got off my mother. Profanities spilled out of my mouth. My hands covered my stomach as I hunched over in pain. My mother let out a laugh as she patted my head. "There, there, you'll die even quicker now."

"Burn in hell, Olia..." I muttered as I saw her walk away from me. One way or another... I'll kill her. Even if I die right after.

Heya!

What that last sentence... foreshadowing?

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

446 Words