○Chapter Eleven○

TW: Descriptions of blood and harm

Enjoy

I rocked back and forth, humming a song. My nails were too dull to tear at my skin anymore. The floors had skin everywhere. The flooring looked to be covered in pools of my blood. My breathing was unstable. The cracking grew worse. It grew farther up and down.

My hand had nearly no skin anymore. My arm was showing bone in some spots. I couldn't tell how my collar bone and throat looked, but it was sore. It hurt to move. I felt cracks on my lower cheeks, and I weakly shakingly scratched it.

The door opened, and I saw Sun's face just completely change. It was a look of worry, and now it's a look of pure concern. He pushed the rest of the door open, Moon standing behind him. They both looked at the room.

Walls have blood splattered. The floor in blood pools. My bed stained a red color, still having blood drip down. Then, their attention was to me, rocking in the corner, failing to scratch my face. They ran inside, not being bothered to avoid the blood. Getting closer made them realize how badly I fucked my body up. Sun, being the quicker one, ran out of the room, not saying any words aside from, "Shit." He wasn't one to swear. Swearing wasn't even allowed!

"Y/N.. oh my god..." Moon was disgusted. His tone sounded like he was desperately trying not to regurgitate everywhere.

It was surprising that I hadn't begun to scratch my legs or other arm. It was still disgusting nonetheless, but at least I wasn't an alive mass of blood and muscle with some bone and with no skin.

"Hi, Moon." I spoke in a cheerful way. It was a way that one shouldn't speak in when like half their body is just bone and muscle.

He tried to calm himself down, well, his breathing and heart rate. "Why did you do this?"

"The cracking and burning is too much," I answered simply.

A sigh left his mouth, and just before he was going to say something, Sun ran back in the room, rushing over to me. He had bandages. Tons of bandages. He can't use stitches to put my skin back on, but still.

The bandages weren't laced with anything, but they stung when applied directly to my raw, exposed flesh. I'm surprised they weren't getting infected yet. The sting barely felt like anything, much like a pinch.

"We need to make sure someone is always watching you, Y/N," Sun said softly. He didn't like that he had to keep applying bandages the moment he finished putting them on. He hoped that soon enough, he could just leave the bandages on for even an hour.

I was silent. I didn't say anything, I didn't even move. Hell, I just stared at the bandages and the rather secure gloves they added on me, so I didn't pick the bandages off my body. But I hated this! It felt so... itchy! The cracks were burning under my skin! They were forming over my muscles, and I wanted to peel them off...

"I'm sorry..." I muttered as I weakly moved my arms around so they don't become too stiff. Surprisingly, it eased the burning sensation for a small minute.

Sun and Moon looked at each other and then softly hugged me. They were careful with the quite obviously still bleeding wounds. I weakly hugged back, my bandaged arm shaking as I moved it.

Then, a thought came to my head. One that occurred a few times already. "Why do you both care for me?"

Heya!

Uhm... it was.. kind of wholesome? It was angsty with slight wholesomeness. I don't know...

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

636 Words