○Chapter Twenty-One○

Enjoy

6 months left before my year stay is up. It's been painful. I've been wanting to pass away for months! But... Sun and Moon haven't let me. They've never left my side... even when I found the remedy and I no longer want to hurl every fucking minute.

Some good news is that I'm now dating the twins!

□■□■
4 months ago
□■□■

It was midnight, and I was digging around Eclipse's desk. My hands grabbed syringe after syringe. I never grabbed the needle, I grabbed the caps that covered the needles, though.

Although, one wasn't covered, and I poked my finger. "Shit." I muttered out loud. I looked at the needle. It wasn't what I needed, but it was what caused this. I grabbed it and smashed it. I don't care how... experimental they were. They don't deserve to exist.

I heard footsteps, and I hid. Just the top of my head peeked over. I saw the boys looking around. They seemed stressed, probably from me not being there. They looked everywhere in this lobby, before lastly looking over the desk. They saw me and let out a relieved sigh.

Sun walked around and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for something that'll help get rid of the injection I have..."

Moon was in thought for a moment. "We might have one..."

I stared at the older twin as he opened a secret, well hidden compartment. He pulled out a syringe and looked at it before nodding. His rather red eyes met my eyes, and I could tell he was asking where I wanted it. It would only be rid of one dose, I knew that.

My hands grabbed the rim of my shirt, and I lifted it up. The hole in my skin had expanded. Sure, he'd have to stab my stomach, but it's better than having to constantly throw up.

Almost immediately, I felt so much better. I then felt my body get lifted off the ground. Sun was carrying me, and he brought me to the room. There, on the bed, we cuddled.

Suddenly, the younger twin asked me a question. "Y/N, will you date us?"

The answer was simple. But the question was so sudden. Moon smacked his brother at the question. I only gave a nervous laugh. The laugh caught their attention, and they were expecting my answer.

"I'll date you both," I smiled at them before they suddenly leaned forward to my face. Moon kissed my lips first, and Sun kissed my cheek. Then they switched, Sun kissed my lips, Moon kissed my cheek.

□■□■
Present
□■□■

"Y/N, are we going to die?" Theo asked me as he tugged on my shirt.

I was about to say no until I saw the blood seeping through the bandages. I held his wrist, looking at my other cousins' wrists. Theirs were fine, not bloodied.

"Theo... what did I tell you..?" I said with slight stern.

He looked down, saddened, "Not to scratch..."

"Theo... you won't die, I'll promise that," I patted his head with a rather disappointed sigh. "But... the plan needs to be practiced. Then, we'll go home."

"But auntie..."

"Not to her, I'll get us a home. Or... they will help us," I pointed towards the twins.

The three nodded slowly. And now... when nightfall hits, we'll be practicing our escape that will happen in just a few more months. We plan for it to occur in roughly 2 or 3 months.

Hopefully, it goes to plan...

Heya!

What do you think? Do you think the plan will be a success? Or a failed plan?

Anyway, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

610 Words