○Chapter Sixteen○

Enjoy

The room was dead silent. There was an energy of anger that was everywhere.

Sun stopped cleaning my blood-stained room and stood up. He and Moon looked at each other, and before I heard Sun suddenly say, "I'm not one for murder, but..."

"Neither of you are killing anyone!" I said loudly. "I don't care how much she hurt me, I don't care how badly you want to hurt her because of it. You won't kill anyone!"

They looked at me. I rarely raised my voice, even before my voice was strained and damaged from my own want to distract myself.

Moon sighed and sat down beside me again. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me close to him. The older twin placed his head on my shoulder and just... cuddled me?

Sun didn't bother trying to clean my room. He just climbed into my bed and hugged me from the front. I was now sandwiched between these two twins... A sigh left my throat as I just let them do this.

I felt Moon's head lift up off my shoulder. There was a soft feeling on my cheek. It was quick, but.. so lovely. Did... did he kiss my cheek?

My head turned to face Moon. He was staring at me, just waiting for a reaction. When he didn't get one, he decided to do it again. Sun took notice and kissed my other cheek, too.

Feeling them do this made my face warm up. The twins took notice and just kissed my cheeks more. The older one tried to kiss my lips, but when he was close, I placed my hand in his way, gently pushing his face away from me.

"Aw... I can't do that?" Moon pouted as I moved my hand off his mouth.

I just gave him a look. "Moon, we aren't together, I don't want to do kisses yet. That isn't on my cheek."

"Right... sorry," he looked down, nearly ashamed of himself.

I let out a sigh and patted his head. I also turned to Sun and said, "No, you can't kiss me on the lips either."

He pouted at that. They both really wanted to kiss me, but... I don't want to do kisses yet... I was so scared now. I feared feeling loved. I didn't want to express it either.

I showed love to my dad, mom, and even my older sister.

I cared for my dad, and he cared back. He got into a fight with my mother and drove away. I heard that he was either drunk or crying because he couldn't focus on the road and crashed into trees.

My sister was driving to work and she saw her friend injured on the side of the road. She went to get her friend, but was tricked. Someone came running at her. She dodged, but her tires were slashed, and she couldn't get away. My sister died a painful death beside her friends dead body...

And my mom... I don't care for her anymore.

The point is that me giving and getting love causes them to hurt... physically.. and it hurts me mentally. I don't want to have them hurt.

"If we can't kiss that way... then can we give you cuddles and cheek kisses...?" Sun asked innocently.

I smiled with a sigh. It's not an annoyed sigh, more so a content sigh. "Both of those are fine.. for the both of you."

Sun's face lit up. His arms wrapped around me, being carful because... well, to my mind, I'm rather fragile. Any wrong action or move, and I'll panic and peel my skin off again.

Heya!

The boys know what Mars did.. and they want to kill her. Uhm.... at least the relationship between Y/N and the twins is advancing.

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

646 Words