CHAPTER 1

-KILLER'S POV-

6am
I wake up in my room,last night I was too tired from the mission,chores,training and everything that I did not clean up my room and went immediately to sleep.

I open my eyes and get in sitting position.

I yawn and get up to open my clothes.
I grab a black t-shirt and some shorts and start cleaning my room.

"If boss sees how dirty my room right now is he'll give me the triple of the work for today,for not talk about the punishment also"

-NO ONE'S POV-

He keeps cleaning his room,picking up his clothes from the floor,organising the things on his desk,then putting some things in a box and puts the box under his bed.

"Meow!"

Said something under the bed 'oh right,I almost forgot!'

He takes a box from under his bed,in the box there is a blanket,he moves the blanket and it reveals an adorable cat!
It's skin in black and white and it has a little cute pink nose.
Killer locks the door and sits on his bed picking up his cat.

"Hello buttercup!" He says caressing the cat's head,the cat as reaction purrs.
He then grabs a small box of cat food and opens it putting it near buttercup.
"There you go kitty,your food,but don't make a mess,if Nightmare finds out that I have a cat...I don't even want to think about it"

After Buttercup finishes eating Killer puts her back in the box under the bed
"I'm so sorry that I have to keep you there...I'm sorry,but that's the only thing we can do...I don't want anything bad to happen to you"

He then stands up,grabs his phone and leaves the room.

He goes downstairs and then exits the castle,going behind it,in the garden.

Behind the castle they have a training area,so Killer puts his phone on a bench and starts training with a punching bag.

After 2 hours Killer checks his phone for the time.

"9.35,everybody must already he awake at this time,I should go back in,maybe Cross will train with me today!"

Before he could turn off his phone he gets a message.

It's from Outer,his boyfriend.

Killer starts smiling happy that his partner is texting.

So still smiling he open Outers chat.

My star⭐

My star⭐
Hey killer...

What is it,starlight??

Well..

What's wrong?
Did something happen?

Actually..we need to talk

Talk?
Alright I'm all ears ^^

Alright...

Killer..
..I want to break up

Killer turns off his phone for a moment,his eyes wide and his hands shaking.

"W-what? He wants to...break up?...why..."

My star

Killer?

I...Really?..this is a joke right?
You're pulling a prank on me..right?!