"Whatever, See you later." Dallas groaned at me, as he walked away. 

I turned to Johnny, who just shrugged and walked away. 

As I walked to my first glass of the day, Dallas was standing outside the door.

"You need to go to class, what are you doing?" I rolled my eyes at him. 

Dallas smiled, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the way of the door. 

"Dallas, you're gonna make me late." I sighed. 

"Are you really thinking about going to prom?" Dallas forced a chuckle. 

"Yeah, asshole." I huffed. 

The way he laughed about it made me sort of angry. 

"Well....." Dallas looked around, as the hallways started to empty. 

"What? Come on, I gotta get to class." I said, as he thought about what he was going to say. 

"Well, if you really wanted to go..... I would go with you...." Dallas trailed off. 

My face grew hot, as I began to blush. 

"You gonna say yes, or you gonna sit there all red in the face?" Dallas joked. 

"Yes, but you seriously need to go to class." I played it off, and Dallas and I went our separate ways.  

As I sat down at my desk, I was internally screaming. 

I couldn't belive that I fucked Dallas and he asked me to prom, all in 24 hours. 

...

"Can I ask you something? You gotta promise you won't lie about it either." Johnny spoke out, as the two of us laid down for the night. 

Oh God

"What's up?" I asked him. 

Johnny thought for a second. 

"What's up with you and Dallas, man?" He quickly asked. 

Oh no. 

"What do you mean?" I played dumb, mostly because I wanted to hear what Johnny had on his mind.  

By the way he breathed, and spoke hesitantly.... this has been on his mind all day. 

"Well.... I guess... you two are just acting different...." Johnny paused for a moment, "like somethings going on between you two."

Luckily, the room was dark, so Johnny couldn't stare at me until I confessed like he always does. 

But, either way... the guilt would eat me alive if I didn't tell him... at least something.

I sat up in bed, and took a deep breath in. 

Johnny sat up too.

"You gotta promise you won't get mad, or make a big deal out of it." I sighed. 

"Oh God, what did you do? Stab him in the foot or something?" Johnny made a sorry excuse of a joke to try to ease the tension. 

"I didn't do anything." I replied. 

Actually... I did a lot of things. 

"Well.... I'm waiting...." Johnny grew impatient. 

I ran my hands down the sides of my face. 

Well, here goes nothing. 

"The other night, Dallas and I were arguing on the porch.  And for some damn reason, he kissed me.... and for some damn reason... I kissed him back." I spoke quickly, so I couldn't even give my mouth the opportunity to stop me from saying it. 

"HUH?" Johnny gasped, "what did you say?!"

Johnny uttered in disbelief. 

I couldn't tell if he was actually angry, or confused. 

Just imagine what Johnny would have done if I told him Dallas and I fucked on the couch last night. 

"Don't make me repeat that, you heard what I said." I groaned. 

"You... and Dallas.... Dallas.... and you? Ew." Johnny gagged. 

"Shut up." I smacked his arm. 

Johnny then started chuckling. 

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming? I mean... come on.  I don't see that actually happening." Johnny responded. 

It's hard for me to even believe it happened. 

"If you don't want to believe me that's fine.  I don't want to believe me either." I shrugged, and laid back down. 

Johnny laid back down. 

"Well, whatever happened... actually, I don't even want to think about that." Johnny chuckled again.