Those who came over all got the benefits she promised. When they saw that the situation was difficult, they would weigh the pros and cons and lose their morale.

  Han Qingxia doesn't need a large group of people who are pretentious. What she wants is a truly unified steel lion.

  And when her power reaches a certain level, she will naturally attract people who are really willing to join.

  The road can be walked slowly, but it must be steady.

  Whether love comes or not, they come to her on their own initiative.

  Qi Sang, who was scolded by Han Qingxia again, thought for a while, "There are much fewer zombies in the ancient town than in the urban area. However, the terrain there is complicated and there are many streets. They have no good entry point at all. She will definitely fail miserably in this battle." ."

  After Qi Sang finished speaking, the latest news came from the radio in his secretary's hand.

  "Listen up, idiots, our Midsummer Alliance has taken over the ancient town! A great victory!"

  Qisang: "..."

  Oh shit! Do you want to slap him in the face every time?

  As soon as he finished speaking, Han Qingxia's slap came!

  Qi Sang's iceberg-cool face is almost unbearable!

  The female secretary looked at the face of their base boss who was twitching and said, "Mr. Qi, are you not feeling well? Why is your face turning red and blue sometimes."

  Qi Sang: "...Get out!"

  News of Han Qingxia's another victory spread throughout the radio stations in various bases in the eastern region.

  This time, many bases really can't sit still.

  "The Midsummer Alliance has invaded the northern district of the city!"

  "Successfully captured the first stronghold in Chengbei District, and we are just around the corner to capture Chengbei District!"

  "If they win another district, they will win two districts in City A!"

  "They are really strong."

  "Being able to attack the city in reverse direction, the strength of the Midsummer Alliance cannot be underestimated!"

  "I almost want to join them!"

  "Our base also thinks that after joining the Midsummer Alliance, we can buy evolution fluid at a low price and trade with other bases. This benefit is really great!"

  "I suggest we wait and see again. It's hard for us to fight against the scattered zombies in the suburbs, let alone the zombies in the city. Doesn't that make us cannon fodder?"

  "I think it makes sense. We have just won the easiest high-tech zone and ancient town now. The bulk is still behind us. Let's wait and see!"

  "Hope Base has not joined either. Let's see if he joins. It won't be too late to join."

  "And spring is finally here, so we still have to focus on production!"

  "That makes sense!"

  After a discussion among a large group of small and medium-sized bases, everyone finally agreed to wait and see.

  After all, the cold wave is finally over, and the cold wave also has great restraints on zombies. The reason why the Midsummer Alliance exterminates zombies during the severe cold is because of the weather.

  Spring is about to begin, the weather will be warm, and zombies will be much more agile. They will definitely not be able to deal with zombies that easily.

  They'd better wait and see.

  First restore production at your own base and grow some food.

  In the land of China, everyone has an extraordinary obsession with the land. Foreign countries may focus on collecting materials without thinking about production, but in this land, when everyone settles down a little, they must be thinking about farming! To resume production !

  Chapter 145 Parkson Pharmacy

  Han Qingxia and his men fought in the tunnel for two days and two nights.

  Successfully attracted all the zombies in the ancient town, including a radius of about 500 meters, and eliminated them one by one.

  Qi Sang had no idea that they had discovered the secret passage in the ancient town!

  All of them hid in the secret passage and dispersed the attack points to conduct ambushes. When they were in doubt, they evacuated to the tunnel and fought at another exit.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023