Han Qingxia asked people to boil water for Ouyang Lan, and she helped her wash her. When she was washing, she found that Ouyang Lan was covered with wounds. Seeing this, she really wanted to dig out those few and kill them again!

  Han Qingxia does not punish violence for so-called justice, she is a clear individualist.

  If others do not offend me, I will not offend others.

  If someone offends me, he will be rewarded generously, and he will be divided into different levels. Those who only offend her can still live, but those who offend the people in her heart will only die!

  Anyone who provokes her family members will die a hundred times!

  "Damn it, it was so easy for them to die today!"

  When Ouyang Lan heard what she said, she turned to look at her. She stretched out her scarred hands to hug Han Qingxia, "Xia baby, it's okay. My aunt is not one of those traditional women who live or die. I will treat this like a dog." It's bitten, it's okay."

  "That won't work! I can't swallow this breath!"

  Ouyang Lan smiled and said, "Don't be angry, don't be angry. Then you can enjoy it as my aunt. So many men serve me, and I make the profit."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  An hour later, Ouyang Lan came out of the room wearing a new set of clothes.

  After she cleaned up, her appearance improved a lot.

  Originally, she had a three-point resemblance to Han Qingxia, but now she looks like a five-pointer!

  It's just that her temperament is more charming and feminine than Han Qingxia's.

  Everyone who was waiting for Han Qingxia to come over for dinner couldn't help but widen their eyes when they saw the two of them.

  "Let me formally introduce you to me, this is my aunt, Ouyang Lan."

  Yue Tu was the first to say hello and said generously, "Hello, aunt!"

  "Hello, aunt!" Ji Yurou said immediately.

  "Hello, aunt." Xu Shaoyang followed.

  Lu Qiyan said seriously, "Hello, aunt."

  Jin Hu hesitated for a moment and said in a thick voice, "Hello, aunt."

  "Hey! Hello, kids~" Ouyang Lan liked it when they called her aunt.

  Even though she may not be a few years older than them.

  "My aunt has nothing to give you when we first met. I will give you red envelopes later!"

  Everyone: "..."

  "Let's eat, auntie." Han Qingxia took her to a seat.

  An additional seat was immediately added to this row.

  Ouyang Lan sat next to Han Qingxia. She was starving when she saw such a large table of food.

  "Eat slowly, no one will compete with you." Han Qingxia gave most of the meat and vegetables to Ouyang Lan. It was okay for her to be hungry, but she couldn't starve Ouyang Lan.

  Chapter 143 Are you interested in those two?

  Ouyang Lan was so hungry that she refused to accept anyone who came.

  Han Qingxia cared about her stomach and asked her to take it slow and give her some water from time to time.

  After a while, Ouyang Lan was finally full.

  "I'm so hungry, sorry."

  "fine."

  No one has any opinions.

  This is Han Qingxia's aunt, isn't that everyone's aunt!

  Han Qingxia didn't take two bites, and the food in front of her was gone. At this time, several pairs of chopsticks were handed to her.

  "Boss, I still have food here, you eat mine." Xu Shaoyang handed over the food in his bowl.

  "I haven't touched these yet. Here they are for you." Lu Qiyan also handed over a plate of food.

  "I left a piece of spare ribs for you, clean." Yue Tu gave her a piece of spare ribs.

  Even Ji Yurou generously took out her own rice, "Sister, I still have food! Eat mine!"

  Han Qingxia looked at the group of people feeding her vegetables like pigs, with a serious look on her face. At this time, Ouyang Lan beside her burst into laughter.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023