The scary thing is not that cannibalism is the only option left.

  It was a place where no one could survive.

  Chapter 141 Ouyang Lan

  A car quickly drove away from the west of the city.

  On the way, Han Qingxia, Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan gathered together for a meeting.

  "That tunnel is very useful. We can use that tunnel as a stronghold to clear out the entire zombie area!"

  "I think so."

  "feasible."

  Ji Yurou looked at Han Qingxia, who was meeting with them, with even more admiration.

  Han Qingxia is so handsome!

  In their base, even if women are powerful, men are not willing to listen to them, let alone discuss things with her.

  Seeing Han Qingxia being the center of their alliance and making decisions every time, Ji Yurou felt admiration.

  At this moment, a stumbling figure suddenly appeared in front of the car they were driving forward.

  "help me!"

  The driver was Jin Hu, "Boss, there is someone in front of me."

  Han Qingxia, who was making a decision, looked up and saw a woman in her early thirties wearing a thin long skirt and only a long-sleeved men's jacket.

  The woman's hair had not been washed for a long time and was messy. Her complexion looked very bad, and she seemed to be about to fall down at any time. The cold wave in April continued, and she was shivering from the cold outside.

  There were no zombies on both sides of the road. She looked around and waved vigorously at Han Qingxia's car.

  The car in front of me slowly stopped.

  The woman immediately rushed up and slapped the car door, "Help me, help me!"

  At this moment, two cars poured out on the road in front of them.

  When the woman saw this, she became even more frightened. She looked extremely frightened outside the car, "Please! Help me!"

  "What's wrong with you?" Ji Yurou opened the car window.

  The woman in front of her clung to the car window, "I escaped. If they catch me, I will be beaten to death!"

  The woman said as she opened the sleeves of her large men's coat. There were scars all over her arms.

  Her lips were blue from the cold, chapped and covered in sores, and her panicked eyes were full of longing, "Help me, I will definitely repay you in the future!"

  Han Qingxia stared at her face and suddenly felt that it looked familiar. She looked like her mother...

  "Your name is Ouyang Lan?"

  Hearing this long-lost name, the woman outside was suddenly startled. She looked at Han Qingxia in confusion, "How do you know."

  "Rescue!" Han Qingxia said.

  Ouyang Lan, her mother's surname is Ouyang!

  This is her aunt!

  Han Qingxia's mother has a sister who is ten years younger than her and thirteen years older than Han Qingxia.

  When Han Qingxia was little, she loved to take her to play. She would hold her out and dance to the disco and drink. Yes, just dance to the disco and drink.

  Her aunt is a spirited girl! Plus love brain!

  Of course, her aunt had nothing to say to her. One time, Han Ying's father suddenly came back and yelled at Han Qingxia, who was only three years old, for some unknown reason. After hearing this, her aunt immediately picked up the knife and rushed forward, scaring Han Ying's father. He rolled and crawled away.

  Until later, the rebellious Ouyang Lan fell in love with an old man in his forties when he was eighteen years old, and wanted to go abroad with him. This made Han Qingxia's grandparents so angry that they broke off the father-daughter relationship.

  Since then, Han Qingxia has never seen Ouyang Lan again.

  After Ouyang Lan got in the car, she saw Han Qingxia in the middle.

  "Auntie, I am Han Qingxia." Han Qingxia called out.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023