Didn't she just want to know if Han Qingxia and Ji Yurou had many companions?

  "Since she is someone Yu Rou knows and the eldest sister is a good person at first glance, I will tell you directly." Han Qingxia's face suddenly showed great pain, "We actually ran away secretly!"

  Ji Yurou: "!!!"

  "We come from a small base near here. The base manager is a beast. He does all kinds of evil to the girls in the base. No one can escape his clutches. In that base, we do a lot of things every day and still have to be punished by those guys. Yurou and I couldn't bear the insult any longer, so we ran out."

  Ji Yurou looked at Han Qingxia who was serious and talking nonsense in shock.

  My dear sister, did you just change the Qiong Yao script?

  "Yurou, we finally ran out and were taken in by a kind-hearted elder sister. We will definitely live a good life in the future!" Han Qingxia grabbed her shoulders and held her in his arms.

  Ji Yurou nodded like a tool in her arms.

  Anyway, she talked little, and Manager Liu didn't think there was anything strange about her.

  However, she still didn't believe it, "But I saw that your sword skills were very powerful just now. Can't you even protect yourself?"

  "No matter how powerful we are, we are just ordinary people. They are superpowers! How can we defeat them!"

  Hearing the words "superpower", all the defenses in Manager Liu's eyes were completely dispelled at this moment.

  She looked at the two girls in front of her with a bright face, "That's great, oh no, it's too miserable for you, but don't worry, you came to my place because you came to the right place!"

  "You haven't eaten yet! Lao Li, Xiao Gang, bring something!"

  Two of the men guarding the door left immediately, but two remained.

  This means they are still very careful.

  Han Qingxia paid attention to all the details. She asked calmly, "Sister Liu, who is that outside the door?"

  "We are in the B&B business together. Yurou, you should know the guy who put the ladder for you just now. He is our neighbor from Spring B&B. The other one is the manager of the Blue Sky Hotel here."

  "One of the two younger ones is their nephew, and the other is my nephew!"

  "What about the other people in the B&B?" Han Qingxia asked.

  From beginning to end, these five people were all residents of the B&B, but there were no guests in the B&B.

  Sister Liu's face immediately froze, and then she smiled and said, "After the zombie virus broke out, we just ran for our own lives and didn't care about other people. The few of us also narrowly escaped death and hid in this zombie -free B&B."

  "Then what are you eating during this time?" Han Qingxia continued to ask.

  Just then, there were footsteps outside the door.

  The youngest man here came in with two cups of tea.

  "Drink some tea first, Brother Li will cook for you."

  "Yes, yes, let's have a sip of tea first!" Sister Liu poured two cups of tea for Han Qing and Xia Yurou, "You must have not had such good tea for a long time!"

  "It's also because we have a lot of tea in our B&B. Otherwise, where would you go to drink tea in the apocalypse!"

  She enthusiastically stuffed the tea cups into the hands of Han Qingxia and Ji Yurou, staring at them eagerly.

  The look in their eyes seemed as if they were sorry for their extremely precious tea if they didn't drink it!

  "I'm not thirsty yet." Ji Yurou didn't drink.

  She is not as smart as Han Qingxia, but she is not stupid either. In this apocalyptic world, who dares to eat whatever is handed to her.

  Chapter 139 People have come in

  "You girl, are you still worried that I will poison you?" Manager Liu saw that Ji Yurou refused to drink, and his eyes immediately rose with displeasure, "It's a shame that I have always regarded you as one of my own, and I still take you in and have people make food for you! "

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023