"Dip——Alliance members +1."

  It was a sunny day three days later.

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  In the corridor of a residential area, a zombie that had been hungry for a long time was wandering back and forth in the corridor.

  He was wearing a pair of floral short summer beach shorts and only a white men's vest on his upper body.

  Of course, this white vest was already stained with dark brown stains.

  Its chest was hollowed out, its liver and kidneys were hollowed out, and half of its heart was gouged out. The remaining half still showed traces of being gnawed by teeth. The large intestine flowed out of its belly, and there were also distinct teeth marks on the fracture.

  Fortunately it's winter now.

  In the winter of blizzards and cold waves, it finally no longer had to attract foul-smelling flies, and even the maggots were reduced a lot. It wore a slipper on one foot, and the slipper on the other foot was stuck in the ankle , allowing it to walk, bump and bump.

  But it's very determined to wander around because.

  Hungry!

  So hungry, so hungry!

  Going crazy with hunger!

  Finally, it finally smelled the aroma of a living object.

  That fresh flesh and blood can't be blocked even by wearing very thick clothes!

  The board pants zombie immediately tilted its neck and looked at the source of the scent. Sure enough, it saw a man in combat uniform.

  A living individual that exudes heat at all times.

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  Its cloudy white eyes immediately glowed with bloodthirsty excitement, and it stepped on the slippers stuck in its ankles and ran towards the man crazily.

  At the same time, the massive zombies behind it felt the fresh breath of life.

  An overwhelming wave of zombies poured out of the neighborhood and rushed towards him.

  Seeing that these zombies were less than three meters away from him, the man turned around and ran away.

  Not only him, but men from several surrounding communities also ran away.

  They lead a horde of zombies running wildly through the streets.

  On the roof of a car, a woman looked at the man running out with a telescope. When she saw him stepping into their range, she immediately raised her hand and said, "Pull!"

  A word fell, and a very thin steel cable was pulled up from the second floor of the abandoned building on both sides of the road.

  immediately.

  The first zombie in beach pants had its head and body separated instantly.

  Running wildly, its slender neck was cut in two by the steel cable.

  When the head fell, the body was still running rapidly.

  "bass--"

  "bass--"

  "bass--"

  The heads of zombies fell to the ground one after another.

  Occasionally someone who is not tall enough slips through the net, and what awaits them is a lower wire rope.

  In front of them were dozens of tightly packed steel cables.

  Layers of steel cables cut through the surging tide of zombies. When these men ran back, there were already zombie corpses on the ground behind them.

  Of course, there are still a steady stream of zombies escaping from the steel cable net and coming around from both sides.

  At this time, they were greeted.

  Fireballs, waterballs, metal flying knives, ground thorns, and crossbows and long knives filled the sky.

  Han Qingxia took Xu Shaoyang with Jin Hu in the middle. On her left was Lu Qiyan's base, on her right was Yue Tu's base, and in the relatively safe position behind were people from Ji Yurou and Ji Ze's base.

  Chapter 134 Victory in the first battle

  An hour later, everyone's powers were almost empty. When they picked up cold weapons and continued cleaning, the street in front of them finally became quiet.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023