"Three years after the natural disaster, urban zombies have fully evolved. It is difficult to even defend, let alone counterattack."

  "God has never given you a chance to adjust. If you want to take the initiative, you have to grit your teeth and fight back with all your strength in these three years. Otherwise, after three years, you will be short of resources and the zombies will evolve. If you want to Taking the initiative is simply impossible!”

  What's more, Han Qingxia also has systematic strong assists!

  The more zombies she kills, the stronger the base becomes.

  The change in human destiny is really happening now!

  Chapter 132 I support you

  Lu Qiyan stood there and looked at Han Qingxia, who had his arms crossed in front of him, calm and composed, looking down on the world.

  His mind was filled with what she just said.

  She said that the next three years will be a series of natural disasters.

  He wouldn't be given a chance to breathe at all.

  If you don't fight back now, you won't have a chance in the future.

  If anyone else had said this, he would definitely not believe it.

  However, it was Han Qingxia who said.

  His heart was beating hard.

  "But, that's a city attack. Do you have enough supplies? Yue Tu doesn't have anything!"

  Han Qingxia nodded.

  Her small base has achieved stable output, and the residents of the base continue to produce enough to support her while fighting zombies outside.

  "Lu Qiyan, come fight with me, I can support your team."

  After all, the cities she conquered belonged to Han Qingxia, and she received a large reward, and spent a little food to support them to help her fight together. Isn't this a bloody profit?

  Recruiting merchants is not this price!

  When Lu Qiyan heard Han Qingxia's words, his brows were still furrowed. He pursed his lips tightly and thought for a long time, "Han Qingxia, can you please stop being impulsive? What you are doing is a big deal. Attacking zombies in the city ​​is something that all survivor bases should participate in." Yes, I'll go back and send out a radio message to listen to everyone's opinions, okay?"

  Han Qingxia thought for a while, "Okay, just tell me, whoever is willing to conquer the city with me, I will support him! And the ten crystal cores can be exchanged for evolutionary fluid!"

  Lu Qiyan: "...You are really determined to attack the city."

  Han Qingxia walked up to him and said, "If you don't believe it, wait until the end of the New Year. This year's winter will last until mid-April, and there will be a severe drought after the beginning of spring. "

  After Han Qingxia finished speaking, he left here and turned back to the gathering place just now.

  Lu Qiyan stared at Han Qingxia's back, unable to calm down for a long time.

  Winter lasts until mid-April, and a severe drought begins in spring.

  It's now the end of January.

  After returning, Han Qingxia went straight to Yue Tu, and began to discuss with Yue Tu how to attack, when to attack, and how to distribute the supplies after the attack.

  They reached an agreement. Han Qingxia could provide food to Yue Tu during the attack, cover all the expenses of their team, and collect 50% of the supplies.

  The premise is that the city that was conquered belongs to Han Qingxia.

  "It's okay to have supplies 50/50, but if the city is conquered, it's all yours, and that's not okay."

  "Let's do this. We will form an alliance, be independent of each other, not interfere with each other, and only attack together. After entering the city, we can all live together, and I can give you all the conveniences of allies, " Han Qingxia took out a bag of rice from his bag. "For one crystal core and one pound of rice, I can sell it to your base! Feed you!"

  Yue Tu's eyes lit up, and his sharp eyes fell into deep thought, which was obviously not enough to tempt him.

  After all, doesn't this mean working for Han Qingxia?

  Moreover, it is a purely outsourced job, and she only gets some food, so she gets the biggest advantage. How can this be done!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023