When he grabbed her hand, he felt the force collide.

  Not inferior to him at all.

  "It is indeed powerful." Yue Tu said.

  "Tell me what you think first." Han Qingxia withdrew his hand and sat there looking at him.

  "The apocalypse has broken out, and there are less than one survivor in a hundred. The massive material resources left behind in the city are enough for all survivors to use for hundreds of years. As long as we capture the city, materials will not be the biggest crisis for mankind! And our crisis is zombies! Only zombies! Only by clearing out all the zombies can we have real peace!"

  Han Qingxia nodded, she agreed with this point of view very much.

  Materials should never be the biggest crisis in the end of the world.

  The wealth left behind by previous civilizations is too huge.

  Taking down a reserve grain silo would be enough to provide the survivors with food and clothing for several years.

  Not to mention the vast amount of resources in the city, the main supplies are still in the city!

  "But you have to know that there are a lot of zombies in the city, and we don't have many survivors. It's difficult to kill like this."

  Yue Tu stared into her eyes, "Have you discovered that zombies can evolve?"

  Han Qingxia raised her eyebrows when she heard what he said.

  "Lu Qiyan," Yue Tu turned to look at Lu Qiyan, "You have noticed, right? Zombies can evolve."

  Lu Qiyan exhaled, his eyes full of solemnity, "That's right."

  "If I guess correctly, in the next few years, zombies will only evolve stronger and stronger, and we, without enough materials to survive and develop, will only become weaker and weaker. By then, all the powerful zombies in the city will run out, and all There is only a dead end for the base!"

  "Staying alive, at most, ten years!"

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when she heard Yue Tu's accurate prediction.

  This man not only sees far, he also sees incredibly accurately!

  Ten years of lingering!

  This look was so vicious that she almost thought he was reborn too!

  In fact, there are a group of wise men who can see the long-term future at any time, and it is not difficult to see the future.

  As long as you have enough cutting-edge information, you can make an estimate of the future.

  The difficulty is that few people can make changes to the future they see.

  That is the general trend and cannot be changed by personal ability.

  "I know," Lu Qiyan raised his eyes and said, "But our current strength is still too weak. It would be very blind to launch a massive counterattack on the city now."

  Of course he has also seen the future trend, but Lu Qiyan is a very pragmatic person.

  There are more than 5,000 people in their K1 base. They have just stabilized and have no development at all. There is no stable logistics and no continuous output. Even his base is still in its infancy and has no background in attacking cities.

  If anything happens, he will take the entire K1 base to hell.

  Their K1 base can't afford it.

  "Lu Qiyan, time will not wait for us." Yue Tu continued.

  "All defenses are just drinking poison to quench thirst. This is a life-and-death struggle between humans and zombies. Either the zombies will be exterminated, or humans will be exterminated. If you want to take the initiative, you must take advantage of the opponent's weak strength and rush forward with all your strength. Once the zombies fully evolve, , we have no chance, you are hanging a sling on yourself by waiting now."

  Lu Qiyan looked at him calmly, "Yue Tu, I am hanging myself, you are taking K-drugs. Do you know what will be the consequences if you fail? The consequences of a last-ditch fight can only be accelerated death, not to mention, will there be more in the future?" No one can guarantee a good counterattack opportunity!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023