"No need," Lu Qiyan said, "Captain Lu Wen is not rich, so we won't waste your food. We will eat it ourselves."

  At this time, Han Qingxia said, "Don't bother! It's hard to refuse such hospitality. Everything is ready. It would be a waste if you don't eat! If you don't want to eat, I will eat for you. Where is the table? I'll go right away."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Lu Wen: "..."

  I didn't see her when I was helping, but she was there when I was eating!

  She just had to make Lu Wen angry to death!

  For Lu Qiyan's sake, Lu Wen did not dare to get angry, so he gritted his teeth and took her upstairs to the dining area.

  There were two banquet tables there, and they had fried ham slices very extravagantly! There's even wine!

  After Han Qingxia saw it, he said without saying a word, "Shaoyang, come and eat!"

  Chapter 124 The grumpy old man appears

  When there is something good, think of yourself first.

  Han Qingxia took Xu Shaoyang and started the banquet.

  After Lu Qiyan and others saw it, "Then let's eat some too."

  "Please, please, this is just for Captain Lu!" Lu Wenpi smiled.

  "You guys can go too." Lu Qiyan said to the people behind him.

  Tang Jian and the others went to another table.

  After the two of them arrived at Han Qingxia's table, a large plate of smoked bacon and ham on the table had been put into bowls by Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang, leaving only a basin of vegetable soup and a few fried green vegetables.

  Han Qingxia looked at the two of them, got up and went to Tang Jian's table, "Don't worry about us, we will be full."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Lu Wen: "..."

  Han Qingxia didn't eat much during the meal, and she gave all the good things to Xu Shaoyang.

  Of course, she is not afraid of poison. She knows Lu Wen very well, and she also knows the base era very well. There is no need for him to poison. To poison the people in the K1 base is not to say whether it will succeed. Even if it succeeds, the consequences will not be his alone. A small base can afford it.

  And even if he succeeds, he won't get anything, but those clothes are totally not worth the risk.

  The pay-reward ratio is too low. Lu Wen is just a person who wants to take advantage, not a madman.

  Moreover, food is so expensive nowadays, and poison is also very expensive.

  Where can he get sleeping pills or poisonous substances?

  After she glanced at the things on the table, she knew that he would definitely not poison them.

  It's just that I'm used to eating good food and have no interest in this kind of thing.

  If you're not interested, you can't waste it. Give it all to Xu Shaoyang.

  Tang Jian and others at the same table saw a large plate of meat slices in Xu Shaoyang's bowl, and Han Qingxia wanted to grab the meat slices for them to eat for Xu Shaoyang. They were really jealous beyond words!

  Sister, her partiality is always so obvious!

  Never cover up!

  Suddenly I was very jealous of Xu Shaoyang!

  "Captain Lu, is the Miss Han you brought here really the manager of the Midsummer Base?" Lu Wen looked at Han Qingxia who was eating over there with pity.

  Lu Qiyan glanced at him, "Do you think I would lie to you?"

  "No," Lu Wen immediately smiled, "You won't lie to me, but I think Miss Han seems to have a weird temper."

  "I think it's pretty good."

  Lu Wen: "..."

  Lu Qiyan has said this, what else can he say!

  Han Qingxia and Lu Qiyan's team ate most of the food on the two tables, while Lu Qiyan and Lu Wen ate a little bit. After Han Qingxia finished eating, she had to take away all the candies and wine on the table.

  This made Lu Wen's temples jump.

  He was so angry that his head was smoking.

  This is even worse than slapping him twice!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023