The person he led walked at the back, and more deep light flashed in Lu Wen's gloomy eyes.

  The K1 base is really powerful.

  But at the same time, his eyes fell on Han Qingxia.

  Who is that woman?

  Why does she seem to be doing nothing?

  After the door opened, Lu Qiyan's team went deep into the darkened mall without electricity.

  He threw a few flashbangs.

  After lighting up the area, the scattered zombies in the mall were soon attracted.

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  I don't know if it was because it opened too early or if someone accidentally stayed here, but zombies came out of various dark stalls.

  They are basically dressed as salespersons or store owners, and they are all young.

  There was a young female zombie who was very fashionably sneak dressed. She was permed in the hottest linen gray, wearing a new summer dress, and a pair of very clean whites on her feet.

  There was almost no trace of dirt or blood on his body.

  It was completely different from the slovenly zombies Han Qingxia usually saw outside.

  The closed and quiet shopping mall is indeed very clean.

  The only pity is her face. Starting from the corner of the mouth, most of this beautiful girl's face has been chewed to pieces. The right eyeball is no longer framed by the eyelid, and the protrusion hangs on the cheek bone. The gray- The white eyeball keeps glacing upward, and the two legs He ran toward them on his back.

  While running and shaking, I was worried that its eyes would fall off at any time!

  "Zi La~"

  A small fireball knocked down the beautiful female zombie, and the flames burned fiercely in her chest.

  "From now on, those with fire powers, please don't use powers!" Lu Qiyan made arrangements after seeing the zombies on fire.

  "yes!"

  The crackling scene was full of water polo, metal balls and small earth balls.

  There are clothes inside, and the fire power can easily ignite flames.

  Lu Qiyan gave the order decisively.

  Within a few minutes, all the zombies at all the stalls on the first floor were cleared.

  Lu Qiyan decisively ordered to move the materials on the first floor first!

  In the last days, we must be steady.

  Move everything you see immediately. Don't think about clearing out all the floors and moving them all at once.

  This is very likely to cause an accident, and everyone will find nothing when they escape.

  So be steady and slow. The map can be deepened slowly, but if you must get something, take it away quickly!

  Lu Qiyan was different from the stupid Qi Sang last time, and he was almost wiped out!

  After everything was quiet in front of them, "Every family is moving!"

  At this time Lu Wen stepped forward and said, "Captain Lu, let's move to the back two rows."

  "Wait!" At this time, the 'righteous' Han Qingxia stood up.

  "You and I have not contributed much until now. Captain Lu has been busy here all the time. Now that it's time to move things, you start rushing up! I propose that all supplies be collected by the K1 base. Wait for all After all the supplies have been moved, let's share them together! I believe in Captain Lu's character, Lu Wen, and you must believe it too, right?"

  Lu Wen: "..."

  When Lu Qiyan heard this, he just wanted to lift Han Qingxia up on the spot and spin him around in circles.

  What happened to her today!

  Always facing him like this!

  This feeling of happiness is so sudden!

  "I'll come first, Shao Yang, to help Captain Lu move things. All supplies will be moved to his car! Lu Wen, what about you?"

  Lu Wen gritted his teeth, "Moving, Captain Lu has contributed the most, of course we have to move! You all also go and move the supplies to Captain Lu's car!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023