Chapter 2 - 👭 COMING TOGETHER 👬👬

SALMA SHARAF

And Then Rida came and sat near me and smiled at me , After that she started asking me about myself and introduced herself. And as all of you know what can go wrong when and introvert and extrovert becomes friends (⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘) .............

Then Later the guy's also joined us after having difficulty in making decision wether to join the girls or not (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠) because it was awkward for them also , but there were only few of us in the van and it will be even more awkward if we all didn't try to talk with eachother :⁠-⁠)

And from that moment we all got along really well , we practically became inseperable and we all were from the same school but boys and girls had seperate section.

But when we come back to our van we all really have fun because we will endulge in playing many games or pranking each other, telling each other fantasy stories (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠).

I still remember Farjaad bhai ( as he was the eldest we would call him that ) tricked me by saying that he was going to do some magic and asked me to close my eyes , then he took a paper and made a cone out of it and pored water in it by placing it above my skirt and then made fun of me saying i passed urine in the van ^⁠_⁠^ ......

I was literally mad at him for it ^⁠_⁠^ , but later he reconciled with me by bribing me with a choclate for which I fell ^⁠_⁠^. Who would not say no to chocolate though (◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠).

And these 3 brothers lived in the same building where I went for tuition , and my tuition teacher does give Wi - Fi connection to their house ( and from this happens a strain between our friendship ) ...........