Thirty-Two

Tony had been there for about two hours, when the passenger door opened, and a woman got in. She had dark hair, peeking out from under her beanie hat, and when she turned to him, he was surprised at how young she was... 'Drive Mr Stark, someone wants to talk to you..'.. That's when he noticed she had pulled a gun, and had it pointed at him in her lap.

'Who are you?..'.. He glanced out the window behind her and the windshield.

'Someone who's not supposed to be involved, but you got to trust me..'..

'Says the one holding a gun..'.. He scoffed.

'Drive, or I'll knock you out and take you there myself..'.. She took the safety off.

Tony huffed, and started the car... 'Where are we going?..'.. He pulled onto the street.

'I'll direct you..'.. Was all she said, telling him where to turn. He didn't think she would actually shoot him, but he was intrigued.

'Whats with the outfit? Going for rebel chic or?..'.. He glanced to her and she chuckled.

'Yeah, you're funny, he told me sarcasm was your defense mechanism. That and I've done my research on you..'.. She didn't waver, didn't look anywhere else but him.

'Surprised you said he..'... He turned left as she said.

'Why? You thought I took you for Trix?..'.. He shot her another look, seeing her smirk... 'Sorry to disappoint, but not her. Someone else wants to see you, and trust me, you're going to want this meeting..'

'Who?..'.. She told him to turn into the old warehouse district, and then right, into an empty carpark. She gestured for him to get out, keeping her gun on him as she came around, taking his arm... 'This the part where you rough me up? Hold me hostage? No offence, you're pretty, but not my type, too young..'.. She pulled his arm, leading him to the empty, rundown building.

Tony was nudged forward, as he went through the gap in the heavy doors, walking forward and looking around. It was dank and dreary, but didn't seem to habe anyone there. She told him to keep going, and they came to the old work floor, rusty machines, layered in dirt and dust all around.

'Hello Mr Stark..'..

Tony froze, that voice very familiar, one he hadn't heard in years... 'Apologies for the way of bringing you here, Daisy can be a little enthusiastic..'.. The woman next to him scoffed, and slipped her gun in the back of her jeans, walking ahead of him.

'Sure, enthusiastic. Let's go with that..'.. She said and Tony turned to where she was looking. He was seeing a ghost, how else could he explain it, seeing the man that Loki had killed, years ago, walk out from the shadows with a polite smile.

'Coulson..'.. Tony cleared his throat... 'Looking good for a dead guy..'.. The two chuckled as they faced Tony.

'Yeah. Fury had some..'.. Coulson waved his hand... 'Unethical means to bring me back, and he's why we're here..'

'What, couldn't send a postcard? Hey guys, not dead..'.. Tony quipped, folding his arms.

'Not when he's been watching, no. But we have some information, you'd be interested in..'.. Coulson gestured for Tony to follow, and taking a deep breath, he did. This was just unbelievable.

------------------------------------------------------------

Loki sat back, as Thor told him where he had been, and what happened. Though he wasn't surprised that Trix was actually Reaper, but hearing what she had endured through her life, he hoped none of Hydra remained, or he himself would kill, but ever so slowly.