Preview

She rolled her eyes, watching as three women sauntered over to the table, to flirt with the three men. Of course they got a lot of attention, they were Avengers after all. Watching it all play out, hearing what was said, she couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the guys they clearly wanted to have a night off, and just relax, but by their body language, it was clear, they didn't want the attention, and the women were making them uncomfortable.

Sighing to herself, she downed her glass,and tapped the bar, catching Bennys attention. He walked over, and picked up the whiskey, refilling her glass... 'If you start fighting, I'm going to start buying the cheap furniture shit.'.. He chuckled.

'Depends on if the three skanketeers do as they're told. Another round for the guys, hold my drink..'.. She rapped her knuckles on the mahogany surface, and shrugged off her leather jacket, tossing it to Benny.

Straightening up, she kept her face neutral and walked right over... 'Fuck off, now..'.. She glared at the three women who had shoved themselves in, so the guys were squashed together in the semi circled booth.

'Uh, excuse you..'.. The fucking Jenner wannabe scoffed. Her voice was as ugly as her face full of trowelled on shit.

She leaned on the table, with one hand, right into the womans and with her other, grabbed a fist full of hair on the back of the womans head, yanking her close... 'Fuck off now! You heard me. So unless you want me to drag you out of here, rip this cheap ass piece out of your hair and make a noose to hang you with, you'll do as you're fucking told..'

'Someone get this bitch o-..'

She slammed the womans face into the table, and pulled her from the booth by her hair and glared at the other two women. They quickly got up and ran for the door, and she shoved the Jenner whore towards the door too... 'You attacked me! Fucking crazy bit-..'

She spun the woman around, and gripped her by the throat, lifting her up and walking to the door as the woman thrashed about. As soon as she was outside she put the woman down, leaning in... 'Fuck off. You can go to the police, but I have evidence that you sexually assaulted an avenger. No one wants to be touched and grabbed like that. He told you no nicely, and you still didn't listen. So go ahead, let's see how far you get. I can and will bury you..'

The woman burst into tears howling like a banshee as she teetered on her heels down the street with her two friends. Rolling her eyes, she went back inside, seeing that Benny was placing the drinks at the table for the guys. She could hear him talking as she walked over.

'Nonsense, she's fine. Trix is a hardass but she can handle herself..'.. Benny chuckled, and turned as she reached him... 'Damn, I had a bet going with old John that you would at least break a table..'

Trix grinned at him, slapping a hand to his back... 'I broke her, and she seems to have the personality of a table, does that count?..'

Choking sounds came from one of the men in the booth, and she didn't need to look to see who it was.

'Nah, but I'll win my money back on Thursday. You still coming to the game?..'.. He slid the tray under his arm, smiling back at her.

'Any chance to rob you lot, I'm in..'.. She nodded to him, and he got the message, heading back behind the bar. She turned to the three, giving them a polite smile... 'I'm not sorry about my actions. That diseased ridden whore didn't keep her hands to herself. Are you ok?..'.. She turned to Captain Rogers, seeing him look a little speechless.