Seven

Nat rolled her eyes, hearing the three of them coming down the hall to the main room where she was sitting with Wanda and Pepper. What was surprising was hearing a laugh that didn't sound like Steve or Sam. All three women turned their heads, seeing them walk in, all shocked to see that laugh, belonged to Bucky. He looked genuinely happy, and the smile was something they had never seen before.

'What did you do to him?..'.. Nat pointed at Bucky... 'Did you break him?..'

'Nope. That's because of a woman..'.. Sam chuckled, heading to the kitchen to grab the three of them drinks, while the other two sat down opposite the women.

'What woman? Who is she? And can we keep her?..'.. Wanda grinned across to the two of them.

'She made one hell of an impression..'.. Steve smiled, shaking his head as Sam walked back over, handing both men a drink.

'Oh, on all of you by the looks of it. Friday, call everyone to the main room now, they're going to want to see this..'... Nat called out... 'Damn, kinda wished I came with you now. What's her name?..'

'Trix..'.. The three said as one, causing the women to laugh.

'You're all smitten, it's adorable..'.. Pepper teased them.

'Oh, I'm bowing out..'.. Sam held his hands up, still holding his beer as he sat down... 'Any woman that can make this grumpy ass smile, she's his..'

'Uh huh, sure. You're a flirt Wilson, you'll still take a shot..'.. Nat smirked at him.

'Yeah, if he gets shot down first..'.. Sam gestured to Bucky, who was fighting a smile. Pietro, Thor, Loki and Vision came in from one direction, while Tony, Bruce, Hill and Cho came from another.

'What the fuck?...'... Tony stops and rubs his eyes, looking over to the couches... 'Either I need sleep, or Barnes is smiling..'

'Hes smiling..'.. Pepper turns her head to him, and he plants a kiss to her lips quickly... 'Because of a woman..'.. Everyone was surprised, and they all missed the smug little smirk Hill had as she sat down with the girls and Cho.

'Who is she? Where does she live?..'.. Tony pulled his device out of his pocket, sitting on the third couch, and looking across to Bucky, waiting.

The three of them fill the others in on what happened, and about the woman, Trix. They didn't know her last name or anything else, but it was clear, she got all three of their attention.

'We were planning on going back tomorrow night, see if she's there..'... Steve leans forward to put his empty bottle on the table.

'Oh yeah? Someone thawing out those blue balls there Rogers?..'.. Tony chuckled, and Steve blushed... 'This is going to be good. We'll make a night of it, even the twins can come for this. We'll all get an assessment of this woman, see who's got a better chance..'

'Hes going to make a bet, isn't he?..'.. Sam looks across to the other two next to him, and they both nod.

'Boss, I got the information you wanted..'..

Tony grins proudly... 'Hit us with it..'..

'Miss Trix Benson of New York city, born 5/2/88 at Metro General, mother Grace Benson, former nurse of Metro General, father Benjamin Benson, former paediatrician of the same hospital. Parents disappeared in a plane crash 8/11/05. No siblings, no other known family. Owns a bar called Bennys on East 46th. Has a criminal file. Boss this is a long list..'