Twenty

Trix finished her makeup, and stood, checking her reflection in the mirror. The platinum blonde wig, fell down half way her back, her eyes a stormy grey colour, surrounded by icy blue eye shadow, and black liner. Her outfit was of a little silver and pale blue corset, the tiny shorts, stockings matching it with her sliver stripper heels.

She checked the tattoo cover up she wore, hoping she didn't need to re-apply. She had enough layers of it on, it felt like she was wearing clay.

Looking in the mirror again, a message popped up in her vision, and she winked at her reflection, letting Whistler know she received the message. She loved the contact lenses, she could receive messages, and the others could see what she did.

Knowing she was the next one on stage, she headed out the door, her eyes trailing over every one she passed, making sure to get their faces so Whistler could run facial recognition on them all, and compile files for her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing a knock on his door, Loki called out for them to enter, and saw it was Thor. His brother closed the door behind him, and moved closer, his eyes reading the two tomes on the bed, and frowned at the letter. He picked it up, reading it... 'This sounds rather ominous..'

'I miss the days when people would tell me I was right..'.. Loki closed the tome he has, placing it on the table next to him.

'Have you found anything if interest yet?..'.. Thor put the letter down, perching on the edge of the bed.

'Yes, a fascinating woman, who as it happens, is actually a werewolf. But so far, nothing I do not already know..'... Loki sighed.

'You are sure she is?..'.. Thor asked him.

'With mothers words..'.. He gestured to the letter... 'I am more sure now. What I am wondering, is if Fury somehow knows..'

'What do you mean?..'..

Loki sat up telling Thor everything that Trix had said in the meeting... 'It is clear he has been watching for some time, he may know the truth of what she is. For Hill to play us in going to that bar, they wanted us to meet the woman. We know what Stark is like, once he is intrigued by something or someone, he will not let it go..'

Thor sighed... 'There has been no record of wolf attacks in the city, so could she be turning somewhere else?..'

'Again, I do not know, but I will find out..'.. Loki conjured Thor a drink, handing it over... 'She has scars on her right leg, which I am guessing is how she turned. That indicates that she is not the only one to exist, someone turned her..'

'I thought we eradicated them all, during the plague..'.. Thor sipped the glass. The plague was started by an alpha wolf and his pack, wanting to decimate anyone who wasn't one of his own kind, poisoning humans, killing them off so that only lycans remained. Thor, Loki and others had come to midgard, and destroyed the alpha and his pack. They had stayed for a while, searching for any more lycans, and killing them, so something like that would never happen again.

'We may have missed one or two..'.. Loki sighed... 'That was not a fun battle..'.. He shook his head, memories of what had happened during that time here, flitted through his mind. Seeing so many children, sick and dying, knowing that however much he tried to heal them, it wasn't working, he could only lessen their pain, before they succumbed to death.

'Do you believe mother? That this one, does not wish to harm, only protect?..'.. Thor asked him.

'From what we know of Trix already, I believe so. Though she threatened harm to us, I do not think it was malicious, but a warning. If she were to turn, she may not have control, and could harm, or kill us should we get in her way..'.. Loki picked up his glass, drinking it, and glancing at the tome next to him... 'Mothers letter indicates that lycans are not the only creatures to exist here..'.. He pointed to the Vampyr tome behind Thor.